project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
23 Jan 2020, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Old 2016-06-15, 20:09   #1
NiceTastyBurger
Angry TEST AIRFIELD crash...

It's very annoying, when I see people on a TEST AIRFIELD server and I'm trying to train ALWAYS but ALWAYS is a moment when the game crashes.
I join the server, play 5 minutes and then my game closes and gives me that message saying "closing game" and something with "resources" (it's like closing the game manualy).
How to stop my game closing when playing that map?
(Please don't close this because I asked on the TEST AIRFIELD thread how to fix this and nobody is responding)
NiceTastyBurger is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-15, 22:15   #2
DogACTUAL

Default Re: TEST AIRFIELD crash...

The map itself is the problem, many if not all people have PR ctd when they are playing on it from time to time, though i noticed some do crash more than others.

In my experience there are times when you crash almost everytime you try to start playing on it and then there are times when you never crash.
Only thing you can do afaik is just restart the game and rejoin and hope it doesn't happen again.

Ask in tech support if there is something else you can tweak to maybe make a crash less likely.
DogACTUAL is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2016-06-15, 23:18   #3
CR8Z
Supporting Member

I have never crashed playing this map. Are you playing on a server or locally on your computer?
CR8Z is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-09, 09:23   #4
-Lucky-

Quote:
Originally Posted by CR8Z View Post
I have never crashed playing this map. Are you playing on a server or locally on your computer?
Me neither. Its updated again i think, so maybe that could be his problem.
-Lucky- is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-09, 15:09   #5
ProfessorSnob

This happens to me everytime I try to go to the Airfield, sometimes it lasts 10 mins and sometimes right when i spawn. It's a really annoying bug, dunno why this happens
ProfessorSnob is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-10, 00:13   #6
Arch3rAc3

Happening every time for a long time already, and nobody does or knows anything about it...
Arch3rAc3 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2016-07-10, 03:15   #7
[R-DEV]​Arab
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

I do understand the frustration.
We have been trying to fix this issue, hopefully it should be fixed

Also CO-OP is not ready/crashes on deploy

Last edited by [R-DEV]Arab; 2016-07-10 at 04:33..

Tags
airfield, crash, test