project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Project Reality Support > PR:BF2 Support
26 Oct 2020, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Support Help and support regarding PR:BF2 installation and in-game issues

Old 2015-01-31, 22:07   #1
KimJungThrill
Default Error 1323: Invalid Commands?

Hi Everyone,

I was playing PR just fine earlier today (my first time) when I lagged out of a match. I had already lost connection after playing for a while once before so I don't think that is the issue. However, I tried changing my short cuts around before heading back into a server and now I can't launch PR because I might have invalid commands. I don't have anything repeated shortcuts and I have reset all of my profiles multiple times yet I still can't figure out how to fix it. Any help is appreciated!
KimJungThrill is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-31, 22:54   #2
[R-DEV]​LITOralis.nMd
Lead Support Technician
Supporting Member
Default Re: Error 1323: Invalid Commands?

Welcome to PR,

Please reproduce the error message and get a screenshot and post the screenshot here, the 1323 can be from a few different problems, I can't tell without seeing the entire error message.

LITOralis.nMd is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-31, 03:04   #3
HomesschoolGamer

"1323: Error verifying profile settings. Please confirm the profile file does not contain any invalid commands and try again. If the problem continues, try resetting all profiles to default in the "Options" menu.

BattleCommoDefaultUserSettings.con"

-This is what im getting when i try, i had the same thing happen to me that happened here. Please help me
HomesschoolGamer is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-31, 08:16   #4
Zacam

I was going to recommend something about the "settings" folder, but in practice, it doesn't work.

I can only recommend re-install (as in a clean uninstall first), and re-install to somewhere other than "Program Files" or "Program Files (x86)". I shortened my install path to just "D:\Project Reality" (drive letter can be your own, that just happens to be my SSD).

EDIT: It may also be your "My Documents\ProjectReality" dir, try renaming your "Profiles" folder there to "Old-Profiles" after exiting the launcher and see if that helps.
Last edited by Zacam; 2015-05-31 at 10:56..

Tags
1323, commands, error, invalid