project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
21 Feb 2020, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Old 2020-01-29, 23:57   #1
Trigz07

Default I Interviewed author and former Combat control veteran, Dan Schilling (Podcast)

Hi Everyone,

I recently did an interview with former Air Force and Combat Control Veteran, Dan Schilling on the topic of his military experience and recent books. We discussed topics such as his role in Black Hawk Down, his books Alone at Dawn and the Battle of Mogadishu, base jumping, and getting motivated in life among other topics!

I think the community may find it interesting as it gives insight into the lesser known but highly regarded special operations unit in the military, and the unique story of Medal of Honor Recipient John Chapman.

You can check out the episode below. I hope everyone enjoys it and finds it to be insightful

Google Play Music // iTunes // YouTube // website // Spotify

The episode is also available on most platforms including Overcast, etc.
Last edited by Trigz07; 2020-01-30 at 00:01.. Reason: Title
Old 2020-02-02, 00:39   #2
UncleSmek

Default Re: I Interviewed author and former Combat control veteran, Dan Schilling (Podcast)

Really cool, keep it up and keep making content, your channel will blow up in a few years as long as you keep it interesting
UncleSmek is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
black hawk down, combat control, military, special forces