project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
04 Dec 2020, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Old 2011-11-11, 01:41   #381
Pvt.LHeureux
-

Default Re: Elder Scrolls Series (PC/Console Game)

Damn, started the game... bug. I got some kind of black dots all over the screen. Going to try again with recommended settings :/

Chuva_RD : You want to remove bugged thing but dont tell how to fill formed void.
Pvt.LHeureux is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-11, 02:22   #382
Intrepid

Heureux how are you playing already? Did you use a VPN or something? I have my four bottles of mead, smokes and snacks but have to wait until midnight EST for the steam release. Two and a half more hours.

Just saw your post count... YOU SIR ARE SATAN AND OBVIOUSLY ARE PLAYING BECAUSE OF YOUR FINE ATTUNEMENT TO THE DEMONIC ARTS WHICH ALLOWS YOU TO POSSESS THE STEAM NETWORK WITH EVIL SPIRITS.

www.tacticalgamer.com - The PREMIERE Community for Mature Gamers
Intrepid is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-11, 02:33   #383
Pvt.LHeureux
-

Hahahahahah just saw this too lulz

I fixed my problem by uping the graphics to high and beyond. I don't know why steam let me play before you , my friend got it earlier from the gamestop guys, it helps having contacts I guess

Steam is so messed up sometimes, I remember it messing up the Ro2 updates so bad, redownloading the whole game instead of the patch lulz

Apart from all of that. This game is AWESOME GOTY

Chuva_RD : You want to remove bugged thing but dont tell how to fill formed void.
Old 2011-11-11, 05:06   #384
Jarhead101

Is it worth it? Never played one of their games or any RPG before so I don't know if its worth the money.

Is the mod tools released with the game?

And will there be a map editor type thing?

Jarhead101 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-11, 05:30   #385
Rissien
Supporting Member

Skyrim installed, go to launch "This game is currently unavailable" fuuuuuuuuuuuu

MA3-USN Former

クラナド ァフターストーリー
Rissien is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-11, 05:57   #386
Qaiex

Bought a russian key for 30 bucks, pain in the ass to activate it. And steam needs to think I'm in Ukraine to let me download it.
Sure it was cheap, but I think I'd rather pay a bit extra for easier activation.

Managed to make it work though. 2 hours and 30 minutes to go. Sloooow.

Qaiex is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-11, 06:55   #387
Pvt.LHeureux
-

After more playing I must admit that the menu system is kind of simple and awesome. THIS GAME IS WORTH MY MONEY! It's Game of the Year for sure! The storyline is thrilling, the world is gorgeous, the weaponry is huge, you can even mine and craft your own armors, weapons, jewels, etc. You can also upgrade your armor with for exemple leather straps. It's just such an huge improvement over Oblivion!

If you never played any Elder Scrolls before you won't have any problems with this one, if you like free world RPGs where you can say "f*ck off" to the main storyline and do side quests for hours and hours and explore the over 350 places (dungeons, caverns, castles, etc) of that game then it's for you. The game is quite newbs friendly, it's also easier to understand than Oblivion.

The only let down for me is the fact that the BattleMage class is quite killed by the fact that you can't block while having a spell in one hand and a sword/mace/axe/whatever in the other. I'm sure they'll fix it, or mods will fix this quickly enough. Otherwise there's a freaking huge load of new spells and weaponry. The new ways to earn money like jewelry, mining, crafting, hunting are awesome. More to discover!

Old 2011-11-11, 07:58   #388
Intrepid

So damn worth it. GOODBYE LIFE.

www.tacticalgamer.com - The PREMIERE Community for Mature Gamers
Intrepid is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-11, 08:53   #389
Fishw0rk

got it as well but i'm new to the series. Where is the game manual? I can't find it in the steam folder.
Fishw0rk is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-11, 09:02   #390
ZZEZ
Retired PR Developer

Game is awesome, it feels like a darker Morrowind, its much closer to Morrowind and Fallout then Oblivion.

ZZEZ is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
elder, game, pc or console, scrolls, series, skyrim