project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
04 Dec 2020, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Old 2011-10-29, 13:03   #1431
ZZEZ
Retired PR Developer

Default Re: Battlefield 3 Mk.3 (PC/Console Game)

With teamwork tanks are unstoppable killing machines, specially on choke filled maps like Seine Crossing and Damavand Tunnel.
3 Engineers running behind the tank constantly repairing it is enough to win the game for your team

ZZEZ is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-29, 13:09   #1432
dtacs
Supporting Member

Happens every time on Damavand, whoever gets the tank gets the highest score guaranteed. Its a slightly better version of Metro.
dtacs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-29, 13:16   #1433
Zemciugas

I fly almost exactly the same as the guy in the jet vid, just gotta understand how to use the jets and you're basicly unstoppable. Got 100+ kills in 4 hrs and all unlocks for jets. Baws

Zemciugas is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-29, 13:20   #1434
Fishw0rk

so i just tried jets in a server with no mini map. so pointless. If this game had PR-like draw distances for vehicles then I could manage, but it's damn near impossible to engage anything without some form of mini map spotting. The laser guided missiles *would* be good here if they weren't so fucking weak.
Fishw0rk is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-29, 13:24   #1435
=Romagnolo=

Send a message via MSN to =Romagnolo=

Ok, my turn to talk here.

I've never played a game with a mix of joy and rage at the same in a looong time.

Battlefield 3 is awesome. The multiplayer is the best vanilla game ever. Seriusly, I played almost 12h yesterday. It is fun, the fact you want to unlock and advance in levels is really addictive. Playing with friends is a must. Simply going in a public you won't have all the fun if you play, at least, with one friend. I'm playin in low~medium, but the game looks fantastic and the sounds are great.

The battles in a full hardcore server (no minimap, no hud, no nothing and 60% health with no regeneration) are really interesting. It is like PR in the first releases. I'm not even going to try a normal vanilla match. The vehicles are really interesting, principally tanks. Man, once you unlock the zoom optics, nothing can stop you. The fact you can disable tanks is really interesting as infantry. ONce we ambushed a tank with a mine and he started moving backwards slowy while burning, easy prey for a RPG.

THe maps are great. The "big" ones. Op. metro, gran bazar, crossing siene river... I can have more fun playing counter strike thant that kind of s***t. The rest is good.

Now the bad part... The players themselves can ruin everything but we, as PR players, we are used to it. There is nothing worse than spawn and die. Teamkills, all the time. Some graphical glitches. Game crashes. Cheaters. And other things I cant remember.

So, if they release a mod tools, I'm willing to start learning how to mod and the codes behind this game to help a PR for BF3, because it would rule the world!

[R-DEV]OkitaMakoto:"Cheers, you're the man, Okita"
[R-DEV]Rhino:"I in fact got kicked from a server for tking."
Hitperson:"well done, treasure it forever."
[R-DEV]Adriaan:"Damned classy Roma, if I may say so."
[R-DEV]Chuc:"Pro man, pro."
(yes, it was about me)
[R-MOD]BloodBane611:"Romagnolo, you definitely deserve a LOL award for that."
=Romagnolo= is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-29, 13:34   #1436
Nebsif
Supporting Member

At least in Demavend Tunnel you can "flank" with a choppa and the tunnel itself is mortar safe, compared to Siene where you can easily go 20-0 w/o leaving spawn with a mortar.
Grand Bazaar is nice imo, its small but it doesnt funnel you to the same meat grinder spots and you can decide yourself where you wanna go, wut flag to attack etc.

Nebsif is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-29, 15:02   #1437
gazzthompson

Brother invited me to party
Get an invite to join server via party
Join
Different server from my brother
rage quit.

Maps are shit as well.

gazzthompson is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-29, 16:46   #1438
Zemciugas

Rush mode + A10/Su25 = Epic ammounts of ground supporting rape

Ridicilous how much points you can get if the enemy team doesn't bother you. Tanks can't even leave mains xD

Halfway through 1st service star already.

Zemciugas is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-29, 17:06   #1439
Psyrus
Retired PR Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtacs View Post
Bad players ruin [Insert Multiplayer Game of Your Choice Here].
Bad players ruin PR too :P
Psyrus is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2011-10-29, 17:16   #1440
ebevan91

My team on a 64 player Operation Metro just capped all 3 flags lol.

And we were on the US side so we had to run upstairs into the meatgrinder.
ebevan91 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
6-apb, battlefield, bf3, close, console, experience, game, mk3, opinion, pc or console, quarters, skill