project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > News / Announcements > Project Reality News
15 Dec 2018, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Project Reality News Project Reality news releases and announcements.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2016-12-01, 13:27   #31
4drian96
Default Re: Project Reality: BF2 v1.4.1 Manual Update Required!

When i try to install patch 1.4.0 to 1.4.1 i have a error "failed to copy files" ???
4drian96 is offline
Old 2016-12-01, 13:28   #32
[R-DEV]​Ason
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

Ason's Avatar
Default Re: Project Reality: BF2 v1.4.1 Manual Update Required!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4drian96 View Post
When i try to install patch 1.4.0 to 1.4.1 i have a error "failed to copy files" ???
I believe running it as admin will solve that, not entirely sure though.

Ason is offline
Old 2016-12-01, 14:44   #33
Correa
Default Re: Project Reality: BF2 v1.4.1 Manual Update Required!

Hello i have this problem .. i really dont know what to do i tryed download that again reinstal ... just cant start that Patch
and running that as admin doesnt work too
Correa is offline
Old 2016-12-01, 15:09   #34
Westfy
Default Re: Project Reality: BF2 v1.4.1 Manual Update Required!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]Ason View Post
I believe running it as admin will solve that, not entirely sure though.
Will you devs add the patch to the main PR downloader & updater? Im not interested to download and install it manually because it seems a little bug and hard to apply !!
Westfy is offline
Old 2016-12-01, 15:14   #35
AlbiK
Default Re: Project Reality: BF2 v1.4.1 Manual Update Required!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Correa View Post
Hello i have this problem .. i really dont know what to do i tryed download that again reinstal ... just cant start that Patch
and running that as admin doesnt work too
You have to close the PR launcher when you update from 1.4 to 1.4.1
AlbiK is offline
Old 2016-12-01, 15:14   #36
[R-DEV]Mineral
PR:BF2 Lead Designer
Supporting Member
PR Server License Administrator

Mineral's Avatar
Default

Did you read the announcement?

Mineral is offline
Old 2016-12-01, 15:25   #37
RaNa-xXx1
PR Server License Administrator

RaNa-xXx1's Avatar
Send a message via Yahoo to RaNa-xXx1 Send a message via Skype™ to RaNa-xXx1
Default Re: Project Reality: BF2 v1.4.1 Manual Update Required!

I don't think so Boss so many new people read the announcement
we lost many's new players. can you please do something like automatic update 1.4.1 and after that automatic update to 1.4.2
RaNa-xXx1 is offline
Old 2016-12-01, 15:58   #38
Correa
Default Re: Project Reality: BF2 v1.4.1 Manual Update Required!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbiK View Post
You have to close the PR launcher when you update from 1.4 to 1.4.1
Thanks !
Correa is offline
Old 2016-12-01, 16:11   #39
GalBaTroS
Default Re: Project Reality: BF2 v1.4.1 Manual Update Required!

FAILED TO COPY FILES... i had that too.... then i had a revelation.... i closed the launcher and did it again...

it worked

it would not replace files for launcher with it open you see... (du?!)

im sure u figured that out already tho
GalBaTroS is offline
Old 2016-12-01, 17:00   #40
[R-DEV]Mineral
PR:BF2 Lead Designer
Supporting Member
PR Server License Administrator

Mineral's Avatar
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaNa-xXx1 View Post
I don't think so Boss so many new people read the announcement
we lost many's new players. can you please do something like automatic update 1.4.1 and after that automatic update to 1.4.2
Again, did you manage to read announcement or did you close both your eyes? Do you think we made manual update for fun?

Mineral is offline
Closed Thread


Tags
bf2, manual, poxo is ghey, project, reality, required, update
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 07:37.