project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Project Reality Support > PR:BF2 Support
28 May 2020, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Support Help and support regarding PR:BF2 installation and in-game issues

Old 2018-04-28, 17:26   #1
_MB_
Question PERF BETA text box not visible ingame

Hello,

I appriciate the recent update for graphics and surely want to use it. I attach 4 screenshots, one is with my settings from launche which I have applied (clicked the "Apply settings" button), others are from the main menu and ingame. From the changelog and my friend confirmation it seems I should have PERF BETA in the top right corner, but there seems to be nothing like that.

Can I somehow check, if I am actually using the enhancement and this is only a bug (some ingame command?), or might it be that e.g. some file is read only and so the launcher settings does not apply actually (in that case, which file should i check)?

Thank you for responses,

MB

Edit: I realized I cannot post attachments for any reason, but I hope the problem is clear. I have checked PERF BETA in the launcher, but the text does not appear ingame, so I am not sure if it actually aplies.
_MB_ is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
beta, box, ingame, perf, text, visible