project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Project Reality Support > PR:ARMA3 Support > PR:ARMA2 Support Forum Archive
28 May 2020, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:ARMA2 Support Forum Archive Archived posts from PR:ARMA2 Support Forum

Old 2012-05-20, 22:51   #1
Unit6904
Unhappy assigned controls not responding

Hey people.. I recently set this up using the auto exe. Went to set my controls to the 't' and 'space' I see a lot of people saying. But even when I disable the red clash these menu's don't appear.. I don't know whether its because I'm trying it in the editor preview.. I just tried to set up a Chinook airlift but the player menu and interaction menu won't appear. Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? Appreciate your knowledge on this one..
Joe
Old 2012-05-21, 20:36   #2
Seraph
Supporting Member

Default Re: assigned controls not responding

As far as I know, the PR interface (menus) isn't working with singleplayer and custom missions.
You would need to join a multiplayer server or create a new local game with a PR mission.

Old 2012-05-21, 20:43   #3
Unit6904
Default Re: assigned controls not responding

Ah right.. I can use the scroll interaction to use some stuff like harnesses and lift cable. But can't see any menus. does it have to be a PR mission? Is there anyway I can create something or edit something with all the cool airlifts and vehicle interactions? The only online game I played has nothing in it really but the menus did work there.. I just wanna mess around with cool features

Tags
assigned, controls, responding