project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
27 Jul 2021, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 2020-01-15, 15:36   #1
Killa_bee

Arrow something for community

Just some sexy gifs I made from one anime, guessing you folks would like them here (if you want ill try to make more)

YO! If you one of them who thinks that PR is dying and all that fuzz, and you think PR deserves more or you simply addicted and cant live your life without this game and squad just lacks what PR has the most A SOUL (just kidding, never played that game, cuz my laptop is wack(although its a fact that when money is a goal, it limits freedom on what could be done which is less fun).. lets make this a reason to WAKE UP!
Donate!
Or if you are a broke mf like me..do something creative, jiggle your jelly! Make a dope screen shot, pthotoshop it, make a logo, make a meme, merch, record a video, if you are not that creative, make a graffiti in your local shitty bar joint about how PR is great and free, I dont know.. post a comment under a PR video, leave a like!

PS I Love the Polish rifle, I think its pretty OP tho..whenever I fire a G3 I do it as if the rifle will fly off the hands, but this oh man its so fun to spray little burst all over the enemy(lol)
Killa_bee is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
community, dead, gif, reviveable