project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Project Reality Support > PR:BF2 Support
28 Feb 2020, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Support Help and support regarding PR:BF2 installation and in-game issues

Old 2017-06-23, 00:51   #1
Hitman Turkey
Default Crashes When Creating Local Game

PR crashes and says cleaning recourses when I try and create a local. I took it out of window mode and I got a message that said the python module was having an issue. I have had issues like this before so I keep a file on my PC that has the init.pyc files because that is usually the issue. I replaced the Init files and still, it crashed. The files I used were from 1.4.2 so maybe that is the issue. I'm stumped help.
Hitman Turkey is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-23, 01:52   #2
[R-DEV]​AlonTavor
PR:BF2 Developer
PR Server License Administrator
Default Re: Crashes When Creating Local Game

Reinstall.
AlonTavor is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-23, 20:54   #3
Hitman Turkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-CON]AlonTavor View Post
Reinstall.
fDo I reinstall the whole file or just from the PR installer? Also any other suggestions I don't really want to reinstall if I don't have to, torrent files are not the safest thing to be downloading all the time.
Old 2017-06-23, 21:23   #4
[R-DEV]​AlonTavor
PR:BF2 Developer
PR Server License Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitman Turkey View Post
fDo I reinstall the whole file or just from the PR installer? Also any other suggestions I don't really want to reinstall if I don't have to, torrent files are not the safest thing to be downloading all the time.
Ask someone to send you his Project Reality BF2\mods\pr\python\game folder, mine is edited with debug stuff...
No guarantee it will work.
AlonTavor is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2017-06-25, 03:01   #5
Hitman Turkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-CON]AlonTavor View Post
Ask someone to send you his Project Reality BF2\mods\pr\python\game folder, mine is edited with debug stuff...
No guarantee it will work.
I reinstalled and it worked. I can Create games. It lasted for about 2 days. I can create a game now but the ticket ratio is stuck at 0 for both teams and so I cant spawn. I have fixed this in the past but the files I used to replace the corrupt files is out of date now and I need the python folder for the latest version of the game. Where could I find this?

Tags
crashes, creating, game, local