project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Project Reality Support > PR:BF2 Support
17 Nov 2018, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Support Help and support regarding PR:BF2 installation and in-game issues

Old 2016-02-09, 11:06   #11
ALFABETAS
Default Re: CTD after launch, curious problem

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLODDITHANLEY View Post
From launcher copy and post the specs from support, the guy above Blents screenshot is showing 59Hz with the on die GPU

Is it just direct X stuck on 59 as his support was all 60?
My current display mode is 60Hz not 59, i connected addition monitor and I run 65, 70, 75 Hz on nvidia CTD on intel HD work fine.
Last edited by ALFABETAS; 2016-02-09 at 11:06.. Reason: gramma
Old 2016-02-13, 19:39   #12
Blent

I don't know what the hell happened when I posted that screenshot, but I'm trying again to solve the problem, ran dxdiag and it showed the exact information as the last screenshot but with 60Hz instead of 59Hz.
Also I installed another game (Space Engineers) and when I tried to run it with the nvidia, it said that the game was incompatible with the nvidia graphic card, but the game has an option to switch between DX11 and DX9, so I ran in DX9 and OHMYGOD the game is running at high graphics and everything was so smooth.... until bugs appeared for using an outdated version of DX....
Maybe I should try to run Project Reality with DX9, someone knows how to run it like that?
Blent is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-13, 21:19   #13
ALFABETAS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blent View Post
I don't know what the hell happened when I posted that screenshot, but I'm trying again to solve the problem, ran dxdiag and it showed the exact information as the last screenshot but with 60Hz instead of 59Hz.
Also I installed another game (Space Engineers) and when I tried to run it with the nvidia, it said that the game was incompatible with the nvidia graphic card, but the game has an option to switch between DX11 and DX9, so I ran in DX9 and OHMYGOD the game is running at high graphics and everything was so smooth.... until bugs appeared for using an outdated version of DX....
Maybe I should try to run Project Reality with DX9, someone knows how to run it like that?
Good idea, because you remember me the bad company 2 bug that i needed manually edit option to run on dx9. Before that game was low fps, high or low video settings. But isn't PR/BF2 on default running on DX9?
ALFABETAS is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2016-02-15, 23:50   #14
Blent

well.. I lied, I didn't ran Windows Update because when first I was looking for it I only found the automatic update, which was set at 4.30 am where the pc is off. So I found the button to force the update and it solved the PR problem, but not the problem with the other game. Hope this is a solution for someone else.
Blent is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
ctd, curious, launch, problem