project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Bugs
29 Jul 2021, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Bugs If you find a bug within PR:BF2 (including PRSP), please report it here.

Closed Thread

Old 2009-07-14, 05:24   #1
bromley

Default A few bugs in 0.86

-The radio song in the passenger car in insurgency can be played, and overlapped by hitting the radio button continually
-The radio in the bomb cars can only be played once, then the radio cannot be used

-The insurgent Collaborator class has shows no kit "bags" when he dies, but the kit can still be picked up off their body pressing the appropriate button

Not sure if these are bugs or not but for sure the first one about the radio seems like a bug
Last edited by bromley; 2009-07-15 at 04:44..
Old 2009-07-14, 07:50   #2
Psyrus
Retired PR Developer
Default Re: A few bugs in 0.86

Quote:
Originally Posted by bromley View Post
-When placing a rally as a squad leader, sometimes it dissappears without any bullets or anything hitting it. This has happened to me many times and I first thought that maybe a bullet had hit it or something, but it happens so often that im curious, is this a bug because it often just dissappears without anything hitting it
If there are any 2 enemies within a 50m radius of the rally point, it'll be overrun, so that's probably what the problem is.
Old 2009-07-14, 08:47   #3
ExFLaMe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyrus View Post
If there are any 2 enemies within a 50m radius of the rally point, it'll be overrun, so that's probably what the problem is.
Mostly when it happens to me it seems that there is no enemy around but still they are somewhere within 50m which is way to much in small maps. It should be reduced to atleast 30m.

And here is some stuFF i saw yesterday:

Old 2009-07-14, 13:28   #4
bromley

Quote:
oh seriously?
Old 2009-07-14, 15:11   #5
Gore
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Quote:
-The radio song in the passenger car in insurgency can be played, and overlapped by hitting the radio button continually
-The radio in the bomb cars can only be played once, then the radio cannot be used
You can "reload" the music in the bomb car by pressing R. It can help people to determine wether it's a bomb car or not, though you can also just take a look at the backseat and check if there's a C4 there. I like the overlapping of sounds, it's funny and it makes it louder

Quote:
Quote:
oh seriously?
Yep.

Old 2009-07-14, 15:29   #6
HeXeY

Quote:
Intended?
Hit "R" to reload

-The insurgent Collaborator class has shows no kit "bags" when he dies, but the kit can still be picked up off their body pressing the appropriate button
Intended

A big one:

I dont know if anyone else has noticed this but:

-When placing a rally as a squad leader, sometimes it dissappears without any bullets or anything hitting it. This has happened to me many times and I first thought that maybe a bullet had hit it or something, but it happens so often that im curious, is this a bug because it often just dissappears without anything hitting it
Intended, it's overrun
Gobble gobble, 7 characters rule

Old 2009-07-14, 16:57   #7
crazy11
Retired PR Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExFLaMe View Post
Mostly when it happens to me it seems that there is no enemy around but still they are somewhere within 50m which is way to much in small maps. It should be reduced to atleast 30m.

Put your rally farther back from the front lines.

And here is some stuFF i saw yesterday:

http://img119.imageshack.us/img119/6717/screen003.jpg

This is known it will take a whole new model to fix.

http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/6704/screen005.jpg
http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/6053/screen004.png

What wreck is that
Comments in red.

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.- Wayne Gretzky
Old 2009-07-15, 04:45   #8
bromley

i changed the list since the rally thing is obviously a feature
Old 2009-07-15, 07:47   #9
WilsonPL

Its boat model.

Old 2009-07-16, 05:24   #10
bromley

Quote:

Not sure if these are bugs or not but for sure the first one about the radio seems like a bug
so are these intended or no?
Closed Thread

Tags
086, bugs