project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mini-Mods > PR:WWII General Discussion
25 Feb 2020, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:WWII General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality WWII modification.

Old 2017-02-18, 23:33   #1
BearGlove

Default Can't wait any longer for PR:WW2?

Post Scriptum, a Squad WW2 mod had a stream today. Looks promising and may be out before PR:WW2.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/123055647
BearGlove is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-19, 08:29   #2
CaptMiller

Default Re: Can't wait any longer for PR:WW2?

I think that the PS will not soon overtake PRWW2, engine of PRWW2 may be is too primitive and old, but PRWW2's engine gives more opportunities like servers on 100 pples and such maps as Omaha, Carentan really unique maps with unique atmosphere

even if the postscript's developers will make a Omaha think it will not be in 2017 or even in 2018
CaptMiller is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-19, 18:31   #3
[R-DEV]​Ratface
PR:BF2 Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearGlove View Post
Post Scriptum, a Squad WW2 mod had a stream today. Looks promising and may be out before PR:WW2.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/123055647
Was a blast, went pretty damn well and our new textures/grass shaders that Breizho had been working on came out very nicely during the test Gameplay was brutal and intense!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptMiller View Post
I think that the PS will not soon overtake PRWW2, engine of PRWW2 may be is too primitive and old, but PRWW2's engine gives more opportunities like servers on 100 pples and such maps as Omaha, Carentan really unique maps with unique atmosphere

even if the postscript's developers will make a Omaha think it will not be in 2017 or even in 2018
Squad's goal is to reach 100 players in the future given more optimization, but that comes towards the end of the development cycle. We'll get there with it too with em, very exciting.

We're focusing on Operation Market Garden for the time being so I wouldn't expect any French maps, at least for the forseeable future. Who knows, could get there eventually but we'll all have to see where development goes

Ratface is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2017-02-21, 07:21   #4
Levitiucs

Please release soon im dying to play this
Levitiucs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-14, 17:32   #5
tvaxquivax

Honestly, i may buy Post Scriptum but PR-ww2 seems so nice from the videos I see. Of course I'd love to see more soldier models (Would it be possible to borrow/work with the models from Forgotten hope 2? I like FH2 but pr combat and pace appears to be better)

All in all.. what can one do to make PR-ww2 be in the game like Falklands war and vietnam maps are?

btw, my first post
tvaxquivax is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2017-04-14, 18:18   #6
_MB_

PR:WW2 is extremly good and satysfying (at least for me, speaking of my beta experience in 1.3.x). But what you can do is either learn to mod the game and help the developers or just wait for them to finish it. I would like to be wrong, but don't expect anything soon though. PR development is globaly a lengthy process.
_MB_ is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-12, 07:46   #7
Rezza
Supporting Member

Send a message via MSN to Rezza

I am quite excited for this as well. Hope we see a summer release on this.

Rezza is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-25, 00:05   #8
Strife

Is there not even a vague ETA predicition?
Strife is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-25, 00:43   #9
[R-CON]​mectus11
PR:BF2 Contributor

My money is on D-Day.

mectus11 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2017-05-25, 00:44   #10
[R-DEV]​CTRifle
PR:BF2 Developer

Send a message via MSN to CTRifle

Oh sure vague I can do that. I can say 100% certainty it will be out in the next 7 1/2 years. No doubt! (sorry had to)

Srry man asking wont make it go faster, I just dont want you guys thinking were ignoring cause were not.

CTRifle is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
longer, prww2, wait, ww2