project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Suggestions
29 Oct 2020, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Suggestions Suggestions from our community members for PR:BF2. Read the stickies before posting.

Old 2020-10-02, 04:58   #1
BigBigMonkeyMan

Default Remote detonated bomb cars

I don't know if this is possible in the engine, but it would be really neat to see bomb cars that can be remote detonated. I am not sure how it could work kit wise, but I think it would add a whole new level of tension to the BLUFOR side of INS. Of course, you could always go sapper and plant IED's under cars, but it might give you team vehicle damage points.

"We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on, we're going to survive.' Today we celebrate our independence day!"
BigBigMonkeyMan is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2020-10-16, 12:36   #2
Coalz101

Default Re: Remote detonated bomb cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigBigMonkeyMan View Post
I don't know if this is possible in the engine, but it would be really neat to see bomb cars that can be remote detonated. I am not sure how it could work kit wise, but I think it would add a whole new level of tension to the BLUFOR side of INS. Of course, you could always go sapper and plant IED's under cars, but it might give you team vehicle damage points.
I believe back in the days of suicide bikes the same thing would on gone on with cars aswell, not sure. It is possible but I'd recommend having a totally separate kit for this and only one of those kits.
Something like a suicide bomber you know. (Kit would have no guns, just fist and stones, It would have a detonate button and a few IEDs)
Coalz101 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2020-10-17, 02:10   #3
[R-DEV]Max_
PR:BF2 Lead QA
Project Reality Beta Tester
Supporting Member
PR Server License Administrator

Back in pre v0.95 some people from my old clan, =]H[=, used to hunt for a BlueFor Combat Engineer kit and bring it back to INS main.
With the help of one other person, we placed 10 C4s on what ever vehicles we found, drove them to a target, start yelling in VOIP to detonate and boom.

Such good memories from that time.

Spyker2041: "Just found out that my "9 month" deployment to the Falklands just turned into a 19 month one..."
Mats391: "When admins set LRG instead of STD."
Max_ is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2020-10-17, 04:41   #4
Iguanadjy

Supporting this game since 0.6 Never gonna give up!
Iguanadjy is offline Reply With Quote