project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
10 Jul 2020, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Old 2012-04-06, 18:52   #1
Mantak08
Default what do you think about the new PRTA North America server?

i saw this thread on the PR events forum;
https://www.realitymod.com/forum/f37...an-server.html
and was wondering what you guys thought about the launch of a North America PRTA server.
Mantak08 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-06, 19:00   #2
Brainlaag

Default Re: what do you think about the new PRTA North America server?

The more PRTA the better. Imagine every server (except TG) being PRTA, oh what a wonderful image.
Brainlaag is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-06, 20:42   #3
IINoddyII
Retired Moderator
Supporting Member

PRTA already have an official feedback thread. Please ensure feedback goes in that thread

Be sure to also check their official launch thread here.

One day there'll be more PRTA servers than threads about them (joke)

Tanks
Last edited by [R-MOD]IINoddyII; 2012-04-06 at 20:57.. Reason: meh.. as long as it's general discussion I can't see a problem.
Old 2012-04-06, 20:50   #4
slappymcnutface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainlaag View Post
The more PRTA the better. Imagine every server (except TG) being PRTA, oh what a wonderful image.
how's the kremlin holding up? you propaganda machine!!
slappymcnutface is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-06, 20:53   #5
PricelineNegotiator
Banned

I personally think that PRTA should stay in Europe. Some of the American servers that deserve to be seeded currently aren't being seeded. This extra "competition" isn't necessary. Just my two cents.
PricelineNegotiator is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-06, 20:57   #6
Finrar

Another empty server filling the serverlist on my opinion, i can be ofcourse wrong

Finrar is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-07, 01:40   #7
ExNusquam

We'll have to see how it plays out, but I'd rather see a new NA server with an emphasis on teamwork. Say what you will about other servers, there is only one NA server that has solid teamwork repeatedly. The only possible issue would be that we then end up with two half full teamwork servers.
ExNusquam is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-07, 02:09   #8
SmoothIsFast6

with good admins it should do well

i would apply but seems to me the admin ability is slowed down way to damn much with this junior crap i mean just let the guy be an admin if he's been playing for awhile do a vote or something we need good admins not a friggen trial period where the real admins sit around doing nothing waiting for something to happen. If they mess up just remove their admin and ban get on with it. Goes for all servers killing PR when there's not a admin on, i mean we've been playing PR for awhile pick the good players, the nice ones, the guys that always play PR correctly and give them admin

SmoothIsFast6 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-07, 09:29   #9
Brainlaag

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmoothIsFast6 View Post
with good admins it should do well

i would apply but seems to me the admin ability is slowed down way to damn much with this junior crap i mean just let the guy be an admin if he's been playing for awhile do a vote or something we need good admins not a friggen trial period where the real admins sit around doing nothing waiting for something to happen. If they mess up just remove their admin and ban get on with it. Goes for all servers killing PR when there's not a admin on, i mean we've been playing PR for awhile pick the good players, the nice ones, the guys that always play PR correctly and give them admin
Don't play the smartass, it's not that easy. We have gone through so much trouble because we gave out simply our admin rights in PRTA. You need a bit more time to validate a possible candidate, just because someone is a good PR player, doesn't mean he has sufficient self control and sense of duty to carry out administration work.
Brainlaag is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-07, 15:02   #10
Jolly

PRTA's server around the world.
Sounds awesome!

Anyway, The Ping is a bit high for me basically 400.
PLZ ''invade'' us someday!!LOL
Jolly is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
america, north, prta, server