project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > News / Announcements > Project Reality News
26 Aug 2019, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Project Reality News Project Reality news releases and announcements.

Closed Thread

Old 2013-04-08, 07:59   #151
DDS
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.Pronk(NL) View Post
You could have said it in a better way but I agree with you, they could have spent their time on developing the 1.0 release, or in other things. Maybe playing more PR instead of modelling, or have a nice trip with the family. I can't see the value of this game mode, I thought people were interested in reality and not in toy soldiers. Anyway nice April Fools, but I had rather seen a devcast than a game mode like this. But who am I to judge about that? Anyway, when can we expect the next devcast? And I don't want to hear SOON since that is a meaningless word, in a few weeks, a few days, that's an answer I can do something with.

Oh and happy eastern everybody!
I don't like the harsh tone some use. Remember the DEVs, contributors and testers do this in their free time and berating them is insulting considering you pay NOTHING for this mod. Life goes on and if we get to play PR 1.0 or .98. Groovy. I think were almost there and I'm feeling it y'all just be like coo man. You feeling me homie?

- sent using Tapatalk HD

Tactical Gamer was an Excellent Server. Yeah that's right, I said that, go a head and BAN ME from your server now!
Old 2013-04-08, 11:49   #152
Pronck
Supporting Member

Default Re: Project Reality: BF2 v1.0 Sandbox Beta Released! (April Fools)

DDS, If I really wanted to be mean to them I would have used other words. At that time I was not happy that they made this because I supposed they had used a lot of valuable time to make it. Later on they said that it didn't took so long as we thought. I am okay with that, but I am not keeping my mouth shut for two years and wait for the next release. But I am over it, and going on and on about it not good since I don't have the rights to say anything about it, right?

And a question for you DDS, since you are the one that's revived this conversation, what if I pay $60,- this month . Am I then in the position to express my feelings without having 4 people jumping on top of me?

Just next time, don't go on about it, it is like reigniting fireworks. You will never know what is going to happen.

We are staying up!
Old 2013-04-08, 12:33   #153
Spush
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.Pronk(NL) View Post
At that time I was not happy that they made this because I supposed they had used a lot of valuable time to make it.
This took at least 2 days by a total of 4 people. I believe 3 were devs that and 1 tester. The map was already done due to Vapo doing things by himself when he completed Black Gold, the texturing was easy since you just had to replace colors. The large statics were done in a matter of hours not days. I don't get why your so upset over a game. Right now as people have said in the Ask Dev's thread, we're waiting for core features to be implemented, bug fixes, etc. We're still doing regular updates via devcasts and blog posts. The next devcast will be arriving very soon. And as DDS said, we do this on our time not yours.

Old 2013-04-08, 14:10   #154
Pronck
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]Spush View Post
This took at least 2 days by a total of 4 people. I believe 3 were devs that and 1 tester. The map was already done due to Vapo doing things by himself when he completed Black Gold, the texturing was easy since you just had to replace colors. The large statics were done in a matter of hours not days. I don't get why your so upset over a game. Right now as people have said in the Ask Dev's thread, we're waiting for core features to be implemented, bug fixes, etc. We're still doing regular updates via devcasts and blog posts. The next devcast will be arriving very soon. And as DDS said, we do this on our time not yours.
Spush, I know, I just had to make him clear that I don't want to go on about it. I am not upset, if I was upset I would use other words. I was just irritated at the time since he found it necessary to react on a week old message.

And my first post was more to make it more clear what Tarruahan or whatever his name is said, and what my opinion was about that at the time. Now my opinion changed, no need to talk about that again.

About the bold thingy, I was upset at the time, not anymore. I explained that, so again for the fifth time don't keep on talking about it. I already explained it.

We are staying up!
Old 2013-04-08, 17:11   #155
Mully

How dare developers who do this in their free time, devote their free time to something they enjoy, especially on April Fools of all days! The holiest of gaming holidays.
Closed Thread

Tags
april, beta, bf2, fools, project, reality, released, sandbox, v10