project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Feedback > Infantry
26 Aug 2019, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Closed Thread

Old 2010-08-27, 19:16   #21
NinJawa

Default Re: Aimbot, lag or none of the above?

MY GOD, I TRIED TO END THIS THING NICELY, AND I HATE TO SAY THIS, BUT EVERYONE PLEASE JUST STOP! I DON'T CARE IF I "Left myself open for it", I POSTED THIS LOOKING FOR HELP AND SUPPORT AND IT'S STILL VERY TROLLISH FOR SOMEONE WHO'S SUPPOSED TO BE HELPFUL TO DO THE OPPOSITE. A simple "Don't worry; (blah blah blah)" would have worked, but instead you guys have to go on and on about how I'm a "noob", how I should play the game more before posting, if that makes any sense, and so on. It's getting REALLY annoying. I think I already said, and don't correct me if I'm wrong, that it was probably because of lag. Now thank you to the people that posted positive and/or helpful posts , but to the people that didn't, PLEASE GO TROLL SOMEWHERE ELSE. These forums, don't correct me if I'm wrong, are supposed to be positive and friendly environments, with people offering advice, stories, and so on. IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY, DON'T SAY IT. End of story, I don't need any more help and I definitely don't need any more trolls so please don't post any more. Have a nice day.
Old 2010-08-27, 21:03   #22
Eddiereyes909
Retired Forum Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Eddiereyes909 Send a message via MSN to Eddiereyes909
Default Re: Aimbot, lag or none of the above?

It's Kay.

Thread locked.

Next time please use the proper ettiquite and stop USING ALL CAPS AS IT REALLY ISNT HELPFUL AND COMES ACROSS AS NOT COOL.

Also, please know that there are a lot of variables in game, that mean that it really is hard to see what happened. Really, anything could have happened.

Have a nice productive day.

"You know we've had to imagine the war here, and we have imagined that it was being fought by aging men like ourselves. We had forgotten that wars were fought by babies. When I saw those freshly shaved faces, it was a shock "My God, my God?" I said to myself. "It's the Children's Crusade."- Kurt Vonnegut, Slaughter House Five
Last edited by Eddiereyes909; 2010-08-27 at 22:06..
Closed Thread

Tags
aimbot, lag