project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > Project Reality Mod Archives > PR Feedback Archives > PR v0.87 Feedback Forum
14 Nov 2018, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 2010-02-01, 01:10   #71
Bringerof_D
Supporting Member

Default Re: Remove the molotov cocktail

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComradeHX View Post

Rifles did not go up.
Cause they werent holding them, as you can see they were holding ballistic shields. however it doesnt really matter what they do with the rifle, the point is they aren't able to be shooting. how someone will position their rifle while on fire will vary from person to person so this is the best option...(since dropping it and running around like crazy isnt going to happen)

lol at the guy on the left, he LOOKs like he's trying to put out the fire by clubbing himself in the head

Quote:
Originally Posted by master of the templars View Post
If you search "insurgent molotov" on google more than half the results are actually to project reality forums so would it be fair to say it is a very rare occurance when they are used?
OR it could be that it's so common, most people dont see any reason to post about it. it just becomes so ordinary that no one cares

Information in the hands of a critical thinker is invaluable, information alone is simply dangerous.
Old 2010-02-01, 01:49   #72
[R-COM]rushn
Support Technician
Supporting Member

Default Re: the molotov cocktail

if only the incendiary could do the same
Old 2010-02-01, 07:00   #73
mosinmatt

They have already nerfed the insurgents enough.
now only 7 caches, and the blufor get more tickets
add to that the Blufor now get a TANK. Every technical within half the map will be dead.
Lack of spawnable scoped rifle
lack of body armor
the RPG is horribly inaccurate
No way to rearm except going back to the cache.

Yea, lets take away the molotov. That will even things up.
I use it all the time when I am a warrior. Great for convoy ambushes. They hit a bit more accurate than the RKG (lol bounce THEN explode). Also great for flushing out enemis from a building, or preventing reviving. Also, they are often used to "mark" enemy locations. See that fire over there? Yeah, enemies are there too.
Old 2010-02-01, 11:55   #74
Kaurava

Quote:
Originally Posted by mosinmatt View Post
They have already nerfed the insurgents enough.
now only 7 caches, and the blufor get more tickets
add to that the Blufor now get a TANK. Every technical within half the map will be dead.
Lack of spawnable scoped rifle
lack of body armor
the RPG is horribly inaccurate
No way to rearm except going back to the cache.

Yea, lets take away the molotov. That will even things up.
I use it all the time when I am a warrior. Great for convoy ambushes. They hit a bit more accurate than the RKG (lol bounce THEN explode). Also great for flushing out enemis from a building, or preventing reviving. Also, they are often used to "mark" enemy locations. See that fire over there? Yeah, enemies are there too.
I don't find the tank that important here.
Sure, it is quite strong and will probably stay a permanent threat to the insurgents, but APCs are much more suited to destroying light targets such as technicals.
About the RPG being inaccurate, I'm with you. Sometimes you hit targets at improbable ranges, sometimes it misses completely despite ideal firing conditions.

Finally, removing the molotovs wouldn't be a good idea IMOO.
I often find them more useful than the sapper's F1 nades, and they're good at blocking IFV's vision when thrown directly on them.

"Some nerd did the math, and to dodge a bullet like that, those tits would have to break the sound barrier."
Old 2010-02-01, 12:03   #75
Heskey

Surely you all mean Molotov COKEtail? Hohohoho!

I'll get me coat...

(Signature by Priby)

Tags
cocktail, molotov, remove