project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mini-Mods > PR:WWII General Discussion
20 Nov 2019, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:WWII General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality WWII modification.

Old 2018-07-01, 01:18   #11
yes
Default Re: WW2

Wait what? is there a possibility that one day PR will come a Pay to Play game?
yes is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-01, 05:32   #12
ALADE3N
Project Reality Beta Tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by yes View Post
Wait what? is there a possibility that one day PR will come a Pay to Play game?
of course not

EDIT:

Previous PRWW2 US Army sniper uses the enfield , will they have the Springfield/M1 Garand-C?

ALADE3N is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-03, 05:49   #13
yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeneraLuna View Post
of course not

EDIT:

Previous PRWW2 US Army sniper uses the enfield , will they have the Springfield/M1 Garand-C?
I'm pretty sure if it changes it will be a Scoped Springfield, they removed the shotgun for the fact that it was used in very small numbers on the western front, now just imagine a scoped M1 Garand that only saw in limited use during the Korean and Indochina wars, M1C is impossible to make a appearance in PR WW2 in my opinion.
yes is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-03, 08:32   #14
shahram

guys, as I said before it will not be released. it is related to squad/post scriptum games. ( it is sensible, they can make money creating those games but not in this one ) this game is abandoned. let me say it this way; prww2 is a really good game and it has potential to attract too many players so players wouldn't buy those games if it is released.
shahram is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-03, 09:44   #15
[R-DEV]​AfterDune
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member
PR Server License Administrator

Haha, we're no Squad or Post Scriptum developers though, so it'll be released, don't worry .

We're currently working on getting the Tiger and Shermans properly exported and coded. Same goes for the new US truck.

As soon as we have more things to show, we'll let you know.

AfterDune is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-03, 09:45   #16
robert357

Nonsense. Most people don't know PR exist where PS and Hell in Loose are games that people talking about (especially because of BFV). Squad exist, it have players and still PR got new patches, factions, maps.

robert357 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-03, 14:06   #17
SShadowFox

Quote:
Originally Posted by shahram View Post
guys, as I said before it will not be released. it is related to squad/post scriptum games. ( it is sensible, they can make money creating those games but not in this one ) this game is abandoned. let me say it this way; prww2 is a really good game and it has potential to attract too many players so players wouldn't buy those games if it is released.
I wonder how you guys can be so patient with shahram, does this guy pay your wages in order to feel so entitled to complaining about time schedules?

FFS dude, I told you this before and I'll tell you again, have some patience, developing a mod in no easy thing, if you really think this could be done any faster, please do get to learn whatever the fuck modding ability you want and get fucking helping those guys, stop complaining about it not being released, as these guys do this on their free time without getting anything in return, as you kindly pointed.

[R-DEV]Spec:The suggestion is not accepted, I merely wanted to comment.
SShadowFox is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-03, 16:42   #18
ALADE3N
Project Reality Beta Tester

Quote:
maybe try to walk in devs' shoes and feel what they feel if they complain to you in that kind of manner

ALADE3N is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-03, 18:03   #19
[R-CON]​mectus11
PR:BF2 Contributor

Quote:
https://www.realitymod.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=147861

Abandoned, hmm.. You might be onto something there.

mectus11 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-03, 19:54   #20
[R-DEV]Mineral
PR:BF2 Lead Designer
Supporting Member
PR Server License Administrator

Where can I sign up for that squad money without having to work on it? Give link.

Given this is the WW2 sarcasm thread let's give it the benefit of the doubt and think he meant that post as sarcastic

Mineral is online now Reply With Quote

Tags
ww2