project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
19 Jun 2019, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Old 2018-09-23, 21:50   #2411
Brotherscompany
Default Re: Ask the [DEV]s a (?) - Part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfterDune View Post
Get both maps in the beta program asap!
YES WE WANT THESE MAPS IN BETA
Brotherscompany is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-29, 11:53   #2412
LiamNL
Supporting Member

Any chance someone could update the PR history thread? It seems to have stopped after 0.95
LiamNL is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-04, 11:48   #2413
LiamNL
Supporting Member

So the CV90 for the Dutch forces has been in the works for several years now it seems. Any chance we're finally getting it in the next update? It would really make the Dutch a viable faction against different enemies instead of just having Russia every map. And it would stop them from having just .50 cal apcs against BTRs and the like which allows the other side to also pack heavier assets.
Old 2018-11-04, 12:05   #2414
[R-DEV]Mineral
PR:BF2 Lead Designer
Supporting Member
PR Server License Administrator

We would like to see if finished. We aren't holding it back deliberately However there are still issues with the model, and we currently have nobody in the team who can't correctly export tracked vehicles. It's a specialized skill.

There are likely those who maybe can figure it out to fix it up somewhat, but those people are occupied with something they rather work on such as the upcoming WW2 release.

Mineral is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-04, 20:08   #2415
LiamNL
Supporting Member

Understandable. Have a nice day. Memes aside, it's just a shame that the Dutch forces aren't a popular faction on maps due to their lack of a heavy asset that isn't CAS or a tank. I'm more than happy to wait for it, but I've also been waiting since the actual introduction of the faction for some good medium armour.

Additionally I would never accuse the dev team of holding something back for no apparent reason.
Old 2018-11-11, 16:38   #2416
Coalz101

World War two coming out this week? it's the anniversary of world war one soo it isn't really a bad time to release ww2
Coalz101 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-12, 18:44   #2417
yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coalz101 View Post
World War two coming out this week? it's the anniversary of world war one soo it isn't really a bad time to release ww2
I hope so
yes is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2018-12-26, 18:20   #2418
LimitJK

my mumble is fucked, i have to reinstall the game.
should i go ahead with the old versions .iso or wait for the soon™ to come next full release to save me the updating from version to version?

also are the devs going to reconsider the ATGM tank balance, now that some of its fiercest defenders start to pick up some of the talking points brought up 2 years ago against it?

LimitJK is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2019-03-02, 12:34   #2419
LiamNL
Supporting Member

Wouldn't it be time to get PR a patreon page or something to get a more steady stream of dosh to keep the servers up and running? Or is there the risk that too many people give monthly that there is a huge bonus that just keeps building?

Or is it more with rights and EA possibly cracking down thinking the devs are taking money from their IP?
Old 2019-03-02, 22:07   #2420
Rabbit

So what happened to these?

http://i.imgur.com/BxfsMb2.jpg

Rabbit is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
base balls, devs, hotfix, part, shot, wounded