project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
10 Dec 2019, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Old 2005-07-10, 01:16   #61
Mark8fish

Hi everyone. Mark from Florida. I've had all the BF's and DC and can't wait to play your mod. Everything looks so real.
Mark8fish is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2005-07-11, 11:40   #62
Hitman_M4

Hi

I think the British army models look superb if i may say so. Are they going to be included into the realism mod? If so are they replacing the Yanks or what?
Hitman_M4 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2005-07-11, 14:58   #63
Beckwith

Send a message via AIM to Beckwith Send a message via MSN to Beckwith Send a message via Yahoo to Beckwith

there being added as an additional faction

Beckwith is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2005-07-12, 18:24   #64
Aggro_MG
Default Hello

Hello my name is Kray(Nick: Aggro Mg), an American as well as a veteran of the Bosnik-Croat-Serbian conflict serving in the Bosnian Army from 93-94. I’ve been reading the forums for a week now and like the direction this Mod is heading. All the post are mature, and an overwhelming number of those that are serving or have served in the worlds armed forces or in a related field sharing their wealth of knowledge on arms and armaments.

A big fan of Blitzkrieg1942, EXPWW2, DOD(until Steam made it unplayable for me) and a big fan of BF1918. I enjoy realism and despise balanced game play, balancing of weapons etc. Determination, teamwork win wars and a few skilled and resourceful grunts can cluster-muck a whole Army’s advance. Hope this mod progresses to the point where a majority of folks play it and the kids stay away fearing the reality of all; tanks, machineguns etc(Like in Experience WWII).

I also make maps. I also have the dubious title of I’m the reason there is no more cross hairs for the MG when standing up in DOD, that is my fault that was removed, “Opps, my bad.”
Aggro_MG is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2005-07-13, 21:06   #65
DuckCommander

Howdy, mah name is Duck. I play in the 4th Beijing Armored Division on 21stCenturyWarfare. So you'll see me playin as Pvt.Duck for the time being.

The complete lack of realism in BF2 disgusts me, cant wait till this is released.
DuckCommander is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2005-07-14, 00:25   #66
(BDU)SnakeEyes
Send a message via AIM to (BDU)SnakeEyes Send a message via MSN to (BDU)SnakeEyes

Howdy, usually go by (BDU)SnakeEyes/ =0C=SnakeEyes, and or RipCord for Total-War. Im currently 22, i live in New England and im a avid gamer. Most games i play are Need For Speed 2 Underground, Matrix Online, Battle Field 2. Im a big Photoshop user and like to task myself with Sigs as often as i can. Iv made a few banners for some sites as well.
(BDU)SnakeEyes is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2005-07-14, 21:00   #67
dOb

Hi,

I'm dOb from Finland and I like programming (mainly C++ and Python). I've modded BF1942 to the extent of making a gliding jeep by attaching wings to it . It didn't come out as well as I had wanted... . For BF2, I found out the method of unlocking the weapons so that they work in multiplayer and I've managed to disable the commander mode.
dOb is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2005-07-15, 05:53   #68
Earwig

Hi all, name's Earwig.

Was looking for a realism mod for BF2 and I'm glad I found one. I played DC_Realism a lot for BF1942 and loved it. The ridiculous things in BF2 enrage me, like tanks not destroying IFVs, weapons being as innacurate as hell, and so on and so forth.. (20mm not doing splash damage!).
Earwig is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2005-07-15, 07:09   #69
DrZero
Retired PR Developer
Send a message via MSN to DrZero

DocZ here.

i've been with the mod since about day 1 or 2. i know all the original devs from the DC forums, thats where we all met.

I'm currently doing my PhD on intermolecular carbon construction.

I have recently accepted a job offer to work for the Ferarri formula 1 team as a materials engineer, i'm really freakin excited.

My expertise on this team is all things physics and engineering. If we need to know how something works or what will happen to something after it has been subjected to certain conditions, im the one to come to.
DrZero is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2005-07-15, 07:29   #70
Abel

hi im Abel
i always love a good realism mod i've played AA and hostile intent for my realism stuff mainly tho i do like the realism servers for DoD
PR seem like it'll turn out great cant. way to try out the mini mod
Abel is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
=r6=, akhbar, allah, ann, baria, commies, community, cool, dano, guy, hoes, introduce, melissa, mitchell, newbie, pla, usmc