project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
13 Dec 2019, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Old 2007-08-11, 18:01   #541
El_Vikingo

AAAAARRRRGH, Im back!

If you are reading this dont stop, cause if you do, I'll kick you in the balls.
El_Vikingo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-11, 18:02   #542
Skullening.Chris
Supporting Member

Skullening.Chris is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-11, 18:02   #543
[R-DEV]​Outlawz7
PR:BF2 Developer

Pitbull lover has returned

Outlawz7 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-11, 18:17   #544
youm0nt

(o,o)
|)__)

-"-"-
O RLY?
youm0nt is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-12, 12:36   #545
bosco_
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlawz View Post
Pitbull lover has returned
Hehe

bosco_ is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-23, 21:31   #546
-RDZ- AF Brat

Hello everyone. I'm -RDZ- AF Brat. The RDZ isn't really a clan per se, it started as just a little inside joke by my brother since we really are Air Force brats and it has to do with our fathers initials. I just started checking out PR...or as we say up in the northeast PEE- AAAHHH. lol.

I've been making maps since August of '05 but only really for myself. I'm currently working on a HUGE scale 4 map based at Mitiga Airport in Tripoli Libya, which by the way used to be Wheelus AFB in the '60s, our father was stationed there and we lived for 2 years....off base. So that's obviously the motivation for making it. I'm not sure I'll ever really be completely done with it but I'm thinking the PR mod might be another way to go with it. I've posted pics of it at the BF2 Editor WIP forum.

Anyways, the site is cool and I've enjoyed reading the posts here.
-RDZ- AF Brat is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-24, 00:19   #547
IronTaxi
Retired PR Developer

Cheers Brat gives us a downlaod of your map and ill have a look!

IronTaxi is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-24, 03:39   #548
-RDZ- AF Brat

Yeah I suppose I should find a place to upload it. I have a "beta" version that is a playable level based on the DCon mod. Most of the main area is done and the terrain shadows as well. I'm actually starting it over from scratch because I've come up with some new ideas for the terrain painting. I'll probably be posting some pics in the mods section in the next few days. I've been checking out the PR mod to see if I could base it on that and if the statics would be something I could use.
-RDZ- AF Brat is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-24, 19:32   #549
KP
Retired Moderator

Always good to have more mappers with us! Welcome!

More guns and bullets make bad guys go away faster,
which in turn makes everyone in the area safer.

-Paul Howe
KP is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-25, 09:16   #550
Gh0st

Hello to all the people I have never met and may meet in the future. My name is Sean, I live in Las Vegas. I like to play on the computer mostly combat oriented games such as BF2 and 2142, but I have been known to geek out a bit and get into a hard core MMORPG mood and play Everquest2 til my eyes want to fall out. I can be a little be crude and vulgar at time but I always keep it to a minimum around ladies,kids,and religious folk so you don't have to worry. I have a crazed sense of humor and sometimes fly off the mental handle so prepare the straight jacket. None of my 2142 clan plays PR so I will be looking for a clan here. I am a pretty nasty sniper and a wicked assault guy if need. I believe the only way for true success in games like these are to move as a team talk as a team and kill as a team.
Well that's me in a nut shell, Good day and happy hunting.
Gh0st is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
=r6=, akhbar, allah, ann, baria, commies, community, cool, dano, guy, hoes, introduce, melissa, mitchell, newbie, pla, usmc