project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > News / Announcements > Project Reality News
15 Nov 2019, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Project Reality News Project Reality news releases and announcements.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2013-03-21, 09:35   #41
daniellegraham
Supporting Member

daniellegraham's Avatar
Send a message via MSN to daniellegraham
Default Re: Project Reality: ARMA 2 v0.16 BETA Patch Released!

For this new, I don't think you need to post it at the frontpage of Realitymod.com because there is only one server running in Euro.

What you need to do is just sending a PM to those who are still playing PRA2. I believe it won't take you a lot of time since there are not too many players.

And, at the first sentence of the news update "The award winning Project Reality Team is proud...", what I want to say is that, your team is not the team that we appreciated. Team of PRBF is not the same as PRA2. Don't steal their name.

Noddy - user given infraction for unhelpful post content.

Always be a medic, never get a special kit, save your ass in no time
daniellegraham is offline
Last edited by [R-MOD]IINoddyII; 2013-03-21 at 13:55..
Old 2013-03-22, 15:47   #42
Holzy

Holzy's Avatar
Default Re: Project Reality: ARMA 2 v0.16 BETA Patch Released!

Arma2:PR is a great mod and I for one Appreciate the PR teams effort in making such a great mod.

I doubt you even tried playing on the European server, because you would have noticed the latency is insignificant.

Holzy is offline
Old 2013-03-26, 04:05   #43
BuDa
Default Re: Project Reality: ARMA 2 v0.16 BETA Patch Released!

Guys is it going to have a License of Project Reality: ARMA 2 v0.16 BETA to someone make ther own server?
Is that Possible? that would be great, can some confirm?
BuDa is offline
Old 2013-03-27, 13:23   #44
epoch
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

epoch's Avatar
Default Re: Project Reality: ARMA 2 v0.16 BETA Patch Released!

Server hosting for PR ARMA2 v0.16 BETA is not available, other than to the current approved server. In addition, support and development of PR ARMA2 has ceased.

We are now working on PR ARMA3 and will announce server arrangements when we are ready.



[R-MOD]Cp: epoch if I wasn't dancing right now I'd shoot you.
epoch is offline
Old 2013-03-28, 04:30   #45
Spush
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Spush's Avatar
Default Re: Project Reality: ARMA 2 v0.16 BETA Patch Released!

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniellegraham View Post
And, at the first sentence of the news update "The award winning Project Reality Team is proud...", what I want to say is that, your team is not the team that we appreciated. Team of PRBF is not the same as PRA2. Don't steal their name.
Actually PR:ARMA 2 is award winning in the category of Best Up Coming Mod during the MOTY Awards back in 2010.

Players Choice - Upcoming Modification feature - 2010 Mod of the Year Awards - Mod DB

Spush is offline
Old 2013-04-09, 23:35   #46
Nevbox
Default Re: Project Reality: ARMA 2 v0.16 BETA Patch Released!

Looks like I might have to give this a spin
Nevbox is offline
Old 2013-06-10, 01:36   #47
Forestman

Forestman's Avatar
Default Re: Project Reality: ARMA 2 v0.16 BETA Patch Released!

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]epoch View Post
Server hosting for PR ARMA2 v0.16 BETA is not available, other than to the current approved server. In addition, support and development of PR ARMA2 has ceased.

We are now working on PR ARMA3 and will announce server arrangements when we are ready.
I can't wait for PR Arma 3. It's gonna be awesome!
Forestman is offline
Old 2013-06-10, 02:30   #48
saXoni
Supporting Member
Default Re: Project Reality: ARMA 2 v0.16 BETA Patch Released!

Quote:
Originally Posted by daniellegraham View Post
For this new, I don't think you need to post it at the frontpage of Realitymod.com because there is only one server running in Euro.

What you need to do is just sending a PM to those who are still playing PRA2. I believe it won't take you a lot of time since there are not too many players.
Hmm, I wonder what will take the most time, making one thread for a release or finding everyone who might play it and send it to them.

How mistaken are you?

Mind your language, please. No need to take it to a personal level. - Spec
saXoni is offline
Last edited by [R-MOD]Spec; 2013-06-10 at 08:16..
Old 2013-06-19, 21:43   #49
IWI-GALIL.556FA
Supporting Member

IWI-GALIL.556FA's Avatar
Default Re: Project Reality: ARMA 2 v0.16 BETA Patch Released!

I looked for this, maybe I missed it. I have the Arma3 alpha on steam, and will be getting beta on the 25th. Will PR:Arma3 work through steam? thank you
IWI-GALIL.556FA is offline
Old 2013-06-19, 23:42   #50
tankninja1

tankninja1's Avatar
Default Re: Project Reality: ARMA 2 v0.16 BETA Patch Released!

Quote:
Originally Posted by frydad5656 View Post
I looked for this, maybe I missed it. I have the Arma3 alpha on steam, and will be getting beta on the 25th. Will PR:Arma3 work through steam? thank you
There is no PR for ARMA 3 it's for Arma 2 sorry you got the wrong game

tankninja1 is offline
Closed Thread


Tags
arma, beta, patch, project, reality, released, v016
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 03:27.