project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
21 Nov 2019, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Old 2011-04-27, 19:13   #31
Zimmer
Supporting Member

Default Re: Game of Thrones (TV Series)

I think the Raven will be something for ep 3 as I have read something about no flash backs, I think it would be confusing for the audience who have not read the book that a raven jusy showed up out of nowhere. The raven is too important for one of the main characters to get left out. And the meaning of it wont come clear before season 2 if its by the book, so yeah...... its made for TV and therefore it needs to take some storytelling shortcuts and copy and paste something elsewhere.

And the intro is awesome just fyi the intro will change from where the story is unfolding so if there is something happening in a bigger city with importance to the story you will see it on the map on the intro. I think there are 4 versions of the intro in the first season.

People don't realize that autism doesn't mean they're "stupid". Just socially inept. Like rhino... > > or in a worst case scenario... Wicca. =)- Lithium fox
I found this sentence quite funny and since this is a war game forum I will put it here. No offense to the french just a good laugh.
"Going to war without France is like going deer hunting without an accordion. All you do is leave behind a lot of noisy baggage."
Zimmer is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-02, 21:58   #32
Aquiller
Supporting Member

Just ended up watching 3rd episode. It slowed a bit, but overall a good one, that had to cover a lot of storyline events before starting the festival.
Syrio is freaking awesome.
Aquiller is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-02, 23:26   #33
CareBear

Send a message via MSN to CareBear

3rd episode was pretty good, im glad its slowed down instead of jumping like the second episode, syrio isjust how i imagined ^_^

and im still a bit miffed about the raven etc, there whole portrayal of it is a raven sittin on the window seat :/
and i still think the imp is the best character in both the books and the series

arr well im looking forward to the tournament which should be the next episode i believe

CareBear is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-03, 16:14   #34
HunterMed
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CareBear View Post
3rd episode was pretty good, im glad its slowed down instead of jumping like the second episode, syrio isjust how i imagined ^_^

and im still a bit miffed about the raven etc, there whole portrayal of it is a raven sittin on the window seat :/
and i still think the imp is the best character in both the books and the series

arr well im looking forward to the tournament which should be the next episode i believe
I havent read the books... what is this raven thing about? What is it in the books (if it is possible to explain without spoilers )

HunterMed is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-03, 16:27   #35
CareBear

Send a message via MSN to CareBear

basically Bran has a dream of being push off a tower, and hes falling and falling and falling and a 3 eyes raven appears and tells him to fly, or else he will die when he hits the ground thats afaik only time youve seen the raven so far (bran learning to fly/his wanting to live is wat aroused him from his coma)
but it makes numerous appearnces in the rest of the book and a big factor if they are planning to do the second book at any time

CareBear is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-03, 17:48   #36
Aquiller
Supporting Member

Basically, the raven enabled Bran to develop some kind of bond with his wolf. Hard to explain without telling major spoilers, but that's the picture.
Aquiller is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-03, 18:20   #37
bosco_
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

I watched the first two episodes this weekend, everything was better than expected.

bosco_ is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-06, 19:56   #38
bosco_
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

I'm hooked now.

Hopyfully there won't be a gap as massive as with The Walking Dead between the seasons, but I fear it will...

bosco_ is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-08, 09:53   #39
Web_cole
Supporting Member

Send a message via MSN to Web_cole

Agree with Syrio being awesome, and Tyrion being the best character. Was another strong episode I thought, I watched it twice

Web_cole is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2011-05-09, 02:34   #40
Medic Soldier

9th company :]

Medic Soldier is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
>, game, hold the door, ogre says nerds, poxo is ghey, series, spoilers, they all die, thrones