project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
23 Oct 2019, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Old 2019-05-20, 02:28   #2011
Rabbit

Default Re: Game of Thrones (TV Series) [SPOILERS]

New King from the North's first actions were to allow the North to succeed, thus making him an outside ruler who also just let the hand of the king who burn down the whole fucking city AND had a fucked family who ruled be hand of the king?

Rabbit is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-20, 12:10   #2012
sweedensniiperr
Supporting Member

I don't know man. Like I feel the theme of feminism, peace, equality, non-feudalism and democracy is there. But they portray them is such a clumsy that if you put them to scrutiny none of it makes sense.

Let's have some examples:
"Let's everyone decide?" Ok this is in theme of democracy.
"Everyone? LMAO". Oh ok I guess not then.
"*burns throne* Let's not have a king which children could be monsters." Ok sounds good.
"but we should have a kingdom that is ruled by a queen whose children could be monsters." WTF MAN

And it's not just this episode. It's pretty much all of the previous seasons. Arya being the hero? The girl who massacred a whole house and tricked people into cannibalism? mhm. Ah yes I feel so connected to this "character".

sweedensniiperr is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-20, 14:28   #2013
[R-DEV]​Outlawz7
PR:BF2 Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweedensniiperr View Post
"but we should have a kingdom that is ruled by a queen whose children could be monsters." WTF MAN
Huh? Who? Have to say I forgot most of these references.

I have to say I didn't see Bran coming. I suppose him being elected instead of inheriting is like the first baby step into reforming how Westeros is ruled rather than replacing one genocidal blonde tyrant with another.

I suppose this is the feel good ending where things aren't the same but still are the same.

Also Edmure has to be the most cucked character in the series.

Outlawz7 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-20, 15:18   #2014
3===SPECTER===3

Everything after Dany getting stabbed just fell apart for me (in this episode, the season as a whole started falling apart from episode 3 imo). Disregarding the fact that Bran can see the future (“why do you think I came all this way”) but just never told anyone that Dany would go crazy and burn the city, that whole ‘council’ scene was unbelievable. It was crazy when I heard the leaks, and didn’t hold up when I actually watched it either;

When did the dipshit from Dorne decide that now was a good time to actually show up and have a say in matters? Was he just biding his time and his army after Ellaria and the other Sand Snakes were captured? Since when did titty milk drinking Robin Arryn decide to show up? And Edmure Tully can Fuck right off. What the hell have they been doing all this time? They had 0 factor in the last 2 seasons, leave them out of this.

Yara being all pissy about Jon killing Dany felt fake. When she fucked off to the Iron Islands in the beginning of the season, I would’ve been fine if she never showed up again. But now she’s up in arms about Dany dying when she didn’t decide to help with the attack King’s Landing in the first place. She also doesn’t even put up a fight about being part of the new ‘6 kingdoms’ even tho Sansa gets to secede because “my autistic brother’s king now, so fuck you.”

I also can’t get over the fact that Greyworm, the Unsullied and the Dothraki were ‘calm, cool, and collected’ enough to simply take Jon prisoner after finding out that he killed their Queen. The same ones that were bloodthirsty enough to murder the rest of the Lannister soldiers and almost murded Jon for simply touching Greyworm’s arm.

I’m glad Jon’s in the North and back with Ghost, but tbh, it’s hard to convince me that he needs to say his goodbyes and even be exiled at all. The Unsullied aren’t gonna check up on him, and even if King Bran has to keep him exiled for the people to be happy, Sansa with her own new Kingdom sure as shit shouldn’t care if he wants to live at Winterfell. They made such a big deal about his exile, and the other characters being sad about it when it really wasn’t necessary.

Also, did the Ravens that Varys sent out last episode even matter? Did everyone just get those and toss them into a junk mail fire with their ‘3x bigger penis potion’ solicitations?

There were some awesome scenes from this episode, the whole build up in the beginning, the iron throne melting, the dragon waking up from the ashes, the speech Dany gave and even the scene where Jon stabs Dany was really well done. The rest of it just seemed too rushed. Just like the rest of the season.

Last edited by 3===SPECTER===3; 2019-05-20 at 15:24..
Old 2019-05-20, 18:48   #2015
Koia
Project Reality Beta Tester

Bran & Tyrion & Jon be like :

I'm sorry, but I don't want to be an emperor.
That's not my business.
I don't want to rule or conquer anyone.
I should like to help everyone if possible.

By the promise of these things, brutes have risen to power.
But they lie!
They do not fulfil that promise.
They never will!
Dictators free themselves but they enslave the people!
Now let us fight to fulfil that promise!
in the name of democracy, let us all unite

Charlie Chaplin - dictator
Koia is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-20, 19:12   #2016
[R-CON]​Suchar
PR:BF2 Contributor
PR Server License Moderator

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAhv1vg5C74

prta is known for his lack of "authority" on cheaters, your server your rules if you want to close an eye on him do so ~ A guy (who was proven to be a cheater next day) right after reporting another cheater
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Suchar is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-21, 20:12   #2017
Murphy

I really wished they had taken the 4 episodes, hell I feel like there is enough material to create an entire season. This season should've been NK and AoTD pushing the living to the brink of destruction, and the next could've been Danys rise to power and fall from grace. Having a couple dozen minutes to quickly rush the conclusions of soo many character arcs, characters that have been important parts of the story, was sloppy and shows that DnD don't care about the source material and just want to get on to making more $ and fucking up StarWars even worse than it already has been.

It might actually drive me to reading the books, but otherwise I can say the plot points were good enough just not enough time given to specific characters (Jamie, and Jon were not given nearly enough time to explore their motivations and emotions...just like "meh u kill/die with the one you love".

Unsatisfying end to the best TV series to date, hopefully we don't have to stomach halfassed spinoffs.

Murphy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-22, 00:17   #2018
Raidonrai
PR Server License Administrator

Hilarious thinking of the imminent civil war when Dorne and the Vale realise they're the only kingdoms with any fucking men left and Bronn's shit gets pushed in by the Hightowers rallying the rest of the Reachmen. Doubt the iron islanders will be happy about Northern independence either. That's not to mention Daario likely creating the largest empire Essos has ever seen since he was given by far the largest concentration of power on the continent.

Could make a whole other eight seasons about the oncoming shitshow. Just have Bran flying about in a raven giving a beautiful view of it all, would be more use than he's ever had.
Raidonrai is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-22, 10:35   #2019
ALADE3N

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raidonrai View Post
Just have Bran flying about in a raven giving a beautiful view of it all, would be more use than he's ever had.
He said he's gonna find Drogon , why warg with a Raven when you can on a Dragon/Wyvern?

ALADE3N is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-22, 14:27   #2020
Koia

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALADE3N View Post
He said he's gonna find Drogon , why warg with a Raven when you can on a Dragon/Wyvern?
Bran the broken being slick. Chaos is a lader.
Koia is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
>, game, hold the door, ogre says nerds, poxo is ghey, series, spoilers, they all die, thrones