project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mini-Mods > PR:Falklands General Discussion > PR:F Suggestions
23 Oct 2019, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:F Suggestions Suggestions from our community members.

Old 2012-07-11, 01:00   #1
AxeeLSkyHawK
Default PR Malvinas/Falklands Ship

Hello friends! , Today bored looking for things for Battlefield 2, I found these boats ... Not the same of Malvinas / Falklands, but will be able to edit or use them in this Minimod? Here I leave some descriptions and pictures...

They have guns, anti-aircraft machine gun, anti-air missiles, anti-ship missiles, helipad ...

Here some pictures :

or

( photos taken in low graphics )
Last edited by AxeeLSkyHawK; 2012-07-11 at 07:33..
Old 2012-07-11, 04:52   #2
[R-DEV]​Rhino
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

Default Re: PR Malvinas/Falklands Ship

looks like the Arleigh Burke class destroyer to me which is a modern american destroyer with the first one coming into service in 1991.

The model dosen't look that good but could be useful. Where did you find this?

Rhino is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-11, 07:27   #3
AxeeLSkyHawK

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]Rhino View Post
looks like the Arleigh Burke class destroyer to me which is a modern american destroyer with the first one coming into service in 1991.

The model dosen't look that good but could be useful. Where did you find this?
You can download it from here, is a Chinese mod

Lions Roar mod for Battlefield 2 - Mod DB

I hope I can serve, I would like to put ships in the Falklands Mod !

Saludos !
AxeeLSkyHawK is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-11, 08:37   #4
[R-DEV]​Rhino
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

ah ye I know that mod. No chance of using it in PR, as I'm pretty sure they have stolem that model from lockon (at least other ships/planes/models have been, so this one most likley has too), as well as many other models, and models from other places...

We at PR don't use stolen content, not from any other mods and espically not from any comercial games. So unless we can confirm this has been made by scratch from someone, and get that person who made it permission to use it, then we can use it but otherwise, no chance.

Last edited by [R-DEV]Rhino; 2012-07-11 at 08:44..
Old 2012-07-11, 13:05   #5
AxeeLSkyHawK

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]Rhino View Post
ah ye I know that mod. No chance of using it in PR, as I'm pretty sure they have stolem that model from lockon (at least other ships/planes/models have been, so this one most likley has too), as well as many other models, and models from other places...

We at PR don't use stolen content, not from any other mods and espically not from any comercial games. So unless we can confirm this has been made by scratch from someone, and get that person who made it permission to use it, then we can use it but otherwise, no chance.
Okay
AxeeLSkyHawK is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
malvinas or falklands, ship