project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
28 Mar 2020, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Old 2020-01-15, 14:36   #1
Killa_bee

Arrow something for community

Just some sexy gifs I made from one anime, guessing you folks would like them here (if you want ill try to make more)

YO! If you one of them who thinks that PR is dying and all that fuzz, and you think PR deserves more or you simply addicted and cant live your life without this game and squad just lacks what PR has the most A SOUL (just kidding, never played that game, cuz my laptop is wack(although its a fact that when money is a goal, it limits freedom on what could be done which is less fun).. lets make this a reason to WAKE UP!
Donate!
Or if you are a broke mf like me..do something creative, jiggle your jelly! Make a dope screen shot, pthotoshop it, make a logo, make a meme, merch, record a video, if you are not that creative, make a graffiti in your local shitty bar joint about how PR is great and free, I dont know.. post a comment under a PR video, leave a like!

PS I Love the Polish rifle, I think its pretty OP tho..whenever I fire a G3 I do it as if the rifle will fly off the hands, but this oh man its so fun to spray little burst all over the enemy(lol)
Killa_bee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-15, 17:58   #2
selman

Default Re: something for community

dont know what would help pr with this negatevity sourrunding, maybe 1.6 would change something
Last edited by selman; 2020-01-17 at 07:48..
Old 2020-01-16, 11:39   #3
[R-CON]​mectus11
PR:BF2 Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by selman View Post
whats the name of the anime?

dont know what would help pr with this negatevity sourrunding, maybe 1.6 would change something
Looks like Evangelion.

mectus11 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-16, 19:55   #4
Vista

Fucking weebs
Vista is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-17, 20:06   #5
Killa_bee

ywah its evanglion, but the movie is meh..i liked for the animation
Weeb Power!
Last edited by Killa_bee; 2020-01-17 at 20:36..
Old 2020-01-19, 11:53   #6
CAS_ual_TY
PR Server License Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vista View Post
Fucking weebs

CAS_ual_TY is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-19, 18:47   #7
SemlerPDX

When weeb is just a phase, it's great! My kid speaks and reads/writes Japanese, and fully grew out of the weeb phase. And I remember the days when watching sub'd anime and hearing, "I think I'm starting to understand certain words", rolling my eyes while smiling and nodding, "Sure kiddo! That's great!" lawl.

And that's when phone apps and Rosetta Stone proved me an ass. Could be worse, I got lucky.

SemlerPDX is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-20, 09:01   #8
Killa_bee

Quote:
Originally Posted by SemlerPDX View Post
When weeb is just a phase, it's great! My kid speaks and reads/writes Japanese, and fully grew out of the weeb phase. And I remember the days when watching sub'd anime and hearing, "I think I'm starting to understand certain words", rolling my eyes while smiling and nodding, "Sure kiddo! That's great!" lawl.

And that's when phone apps and Rosetta Stone proved me an ass. Could be worse, I got lucky.
So i decided to watch some anime, because got tired of hollywood and old movies and next thing I know coming back home turning on lights theres a wifu pillow waiting for me...and all i can eat is expensive insta noodles and watching drift videos back to back while thinkng about how cool would be if my name was Hachi Roku..how do I get out?????

on a serious note, fun fact, kids can pickup languages and stuff in general way quicker than adults its almoust magical soo I wouldnt be so sceptical) watching foreign language tv and interracting with kids speaking the language helped me learning it so I didnt actually study in school and got massive grades

Yo casualty good GIF! cool design
Last edited by Killa_bee; 2020-01-20 at 09:24..
Old 2020-01-20, 17:27   #9
SemlerPDX

lol!

The difference in time from "kids say the darndest things" to "i know kung fu" was about 6 years, including formal education at high school and highly rated language software. Trust me, I was 12 once, too, and remember clearly the difference between what I thought I knew and what I actually knew, but kid did turn that interest into more than mere language and cultural immersion.

Plenty of people learn language from TV and media, etc., this not that case and it was truly silly when it was first uttered... but years later, again, I was proven wrong. Actually speaks 3 languages now, and sign language, I only taught them the one.

IMHO, one of the best anime film (series) from my youth was Macross. And Venus Wars. And, of course, Akira. I inherited my brothers entire Robotech books and DVD's collection when he passed, including an original Tranformers Veritech from the 1980's in fair condition with most of the original red plastic attachment pieces.

SemlerPDX is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2020-01-21, 15:40   #10
Killa_bee

yeah, but i dont know how the hell ive learned without any effort, i think i wouldnt now..now i just spam words i know in language even tho not knowing the meaning behind them, always gets people to giggle)

Yeah Ive watched Venus Wars, its dope, kinda funny too if i remember correctly.I liked Spriggan,Gandahar and JIn Roh:wolf brigade.

AAAAand speaking of transformers did you know there series of transformers turning into cassetes and casset players lmao
Killa_bee is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
community, dead, gif, reviveable