project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
03 Apr 2020, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Old 2007-01-02, 00:17   #31
Ferocious_Imbecile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmedDrunk&Angry
I think I'm on the same page as lonelyjew. I enjoy my hedonistic activities while at the same time recognizing that we, as a society are on the way down.

To paraphrase G. Carlin,
" I'm just enjoying watching a once promising race circling the drain"
....or " If you think there is a solution, then you are part of the problem."
Get rid of the Federal Reserve and watch it naturally rebound...

Ferocious_Imbecile is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-02, 00:21   #32
ArmedDrunk&Angry
Banned

But if the secret cabal has controlled it since 1913 won't that be difficult ?
and FI, i hope you use some kind IP proxy so they don't come in the middle of the night for you because you are telling everyone their secret.
Or maybe, there is a deeper secret and you are part of the secret cabal and you are just trying to confuse all of us truth seekers.
ArmedDrunk&Angry is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-02, 00:39   #33
superdj

Send a message via MSN to superdj Send a message via Yahoo to superdj

Damn politics......
superdj is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-02, 01:23   #34
lonelyjew

Whats wrong with politics? I think this forum is very lacking in political discussion. Frankly, as long as we don't go after eachothers throats and are somewhat polite there is nothing wrong with a political arguement.

Thanks luizinhuu for the find

People are hopelessly ignorant of their own ignorance.
-Me
lonelyjew is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-02, 01:33   #35
Figisaacnewton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ferocious_Imbecile
And when Canada, the USA and Mexico become one amorphous polygot country, around 2010 or so, and the economic pins are pulled out from under us, and zillions of 3rd world muslims swamp us, It'll be cold comfort for me to say to you; "I told you so".
Random Input Monkey says: That makes you look like a moonbat. Is polygot a word?

But, regarding the Federal Reserve... honestly... you are not an economist. You don't know enough to say whether or not the FR is beneficial or degratory.

@Lonelyjew: Everytime we have a political discussion, a moderator comes in with a liberal position, and then someone on one side or the other says something stupid, and the moderator kills the whole thread instead of just editing the stupid comment.

Figisaacnewton is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-02, 03:22   #36
Ferocious_Imbecile

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmedDrunk&Angry
But if the secret cabal has controlled it since 1913 won't that be difficult ?
and FI, i hope you use some kind IP proxy so they don't come in the middle of the night for you because you are telling everyone their secret.
Or maybe, there is a deeper secret and you are part of the secret cabal and you are just trying to confuse all of us truth seekers.

It's not a secret...it's an open joke to the people with money and power. The masses are ahistoric. And so, they are easily duped over and over and over again using the simplest psychology fit for a child.

But then if you're not a child you have an obligation to learn your own country's history.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...34454816686947

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...15773877500927

And that was "polyglot"...

And is the Fed "beneficial"? Depends who you are? It's cost the US people over 56 trillion dollars since its inception...so if you're one of the money trust then yes, it's been very very beneficial. If you're an average American taxpayer then you're screwed. Some people enjoy getting screwed...

The face of fascist tyranny in America.

http://www.globusz.com/ebooks/Dru/index.htm

The Federal Reserve gave Hitler his billions to build his war machine at the expense of the American people in the 1930's, and so Germany boomed as America went bust...Bush's grandfather, Prescott Bush came within a hair of being put on trial for treason for assisting in this massive crime.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/usa/story/...312540,00.html

Last edited by Ferocious_Imbecile; 2007-01-02 at 04:09..
Old 2007-01-02, 04:28   #37
Topf

If I do only regard the phrases Alsbach quoted from the Q`ran, one thing should be obvious.
If you stick to what is written in the holy books of our religions, Islam offers way more tolerance and liberalism AND democrazy than christianity does.

What alsbach wanted to say is simply, that islam is being abused and turned into the complete opposite of what it should be. This is indeed bad, but by such "newspaper articles" and maps and stuff, all this is being enforced even more. How can muslims form up a tolerant society if all they meet in all-day life is prejudice against them?

And in fact, there are muslim priests which are highly ambitious about living and demonstrating peaceful islam. But what does western media convert it to?
80% of all reports about muslims are about the bad side, while those muslims who act violently mark a way smaller part of the total muslim population?

You wonder why the story about the "muhammed cartoons" escalated so much?
Because some muslim media companys figured out to imitate the western style of reporting!

www.k-clan.org

!! Recruiting german players !!
Help, the quartermaster has fallen in love with me and wants to make me drunk!
"how about a whisky"
Topf is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-02, 05:33   #38
Figisaacnewton

I'm almost done watching those Federal Reserve videos, and let me say I believe they are right. So I'll shut up regarding that.

Figisaacnewton is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-02, 05:59   #39
Ferocious_Imbecile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Figisaacnewton
I'm almost done watching those Federal Reserve videos, and let me say I believe they are right. So I'll shut up regarding that.
Bravo. You watched them. *claps*

Ferocious_Imbecile is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-02, 10:20   #40
Alsbach

deleted

Alsbach is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
free, speech, year