project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Tales from the Front
14 Nov 2019, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Tales from the Front Share your in-game experiences playing PR:BF2.

Old 2009-03-09, 02:17   #61
waldo_ii
Default Re: [Top 100] list of dumb things happened to you

Flipped a T90. Upon my suggestion, my driver drove straight off a 60 degree hill. We didn't notice until it was too late that there was a tree in the way. As soon as we saw it, we got the Black Screen of Death. Our squadmates, at the base of the hill, told us we flipped it. Later, we took an APC to investigate.

Click for higher resolution .png

|TGXV| Waldo_II

waldo_ii is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-20, 02:39   #62
xXbrick84Xx

Was a squad leader on Al Basrah, number one squad too. I was building a firebase a little ways outside the main city. Suddenly, we started taking heavy fire from all directions, technicals, rpg's, the whole shebang. After about 10 minutes of fighting we finally pushed them back. While everyone is cheering and celebrating and ooohing and aaahing, I look up only to see the fateful big red semi only meters away.......

"Nuke 'em till' they glow and use there a$$es for runway lights"
xXbrick84Xx is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-20, 02:47   #63
Spartan0189

Send a message via AIM to Spartan0189 Send a message via MSN to Spartan0189

When I was on Muttrah, running around with the ever so vital Automatic Rifleman kit, I was ran over by a crazy MEC Truck... He kept on camping around corners, and we didnt have any Rifleman ATs nor Heavy ATs.

Quite saddening.

Spartan0189 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-20, 03:56   #64
[R-CON]​Yrkidding
PR:BF2 Contributor
PR Server License Moderator

A while ago I was gunning a tank on Kozelsk and i was doing good until we got into one of the bunker areas. My squad took fire from behind us and i see 3 guys from the same direction i load a heat shell and fire. tked 3 guys but wait that's not it.... 2 of them punished and the server limit was three soooo i was lucky. 20 seconds later i was looking at a bunker that i had just fired a shell into with an enemy squad and took most of them out. Then one guy pops his head out with an AT kit. Panicking i fire the shot...... he punished and the server kicked me. I didn't rejoin.

Yrkidding is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-20, 14:12   #65
Cheditor

Was on operation Archer and someone was driving Big Red, they went up the ditch, not the road for some reason, and flipped it. I got out of my technical to investigate it. The guy then grabs my technical and rams big red back onto its wheels.
Cheditor is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-22, 00:20   #66
Teufel Eldritch

Was playing on a Insurgent map as a US Medic & was killed. Was revived but revived with a non-Medic kit. As my squad was moving foward I was picking up Insurgent kits looking for a Medic kit. In the process I managed to kill 2 Insurgents walking past me because they thought I was on their team. However I was killed by -my own team- 4 times thinking I was the enemy. Hooray for Haji turbans! lol

There is no greater good than Justice; and only if law serves Justice is it a good law. It is said correctly that law exists not for the Just but for the unjust, for the Just carry the law in their hearts, and do not need to call it from afar. - Jaster Mereel
Teufel Eldritch is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-22, 01:38   #67
bloodthirsty_viking
Send a message via Yahoo to bloodthirsty_viking

i was on karbala alone in a squad, all other squads were locked wth 3 ppl in it....
i go arround and flank to try and find some caches before our team finds theme, i secure most of the villiage, and move to the city, i secure the city, and it turns out that the villiage had a cach in it... in the 1 building i dident secure....

bloodthirsty_viking is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-22, 07:37   #68
TF6049

1. Getting kicked by PB to lose my sniper

2. Getting kicked by PB just as I'm about to get a jet

3. Getting kicked by PB just as I'm about to get a helicopter

Some of them...all true and separate incidents

"Make sure that: Suppression effect works when bullets hit penetrable metal feces too"

A funny typo by Sgt. Smeg
TF6049 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-24, 01:21   #69
xXbrick84Xx

Was playing on EJOD desert and was MEC, I had a rifleman AT kit. I look off and see an enemy firebase being constructed, I sprint over there seeing that the American building it was on the other side of the firebase, when suddenly I see an enemy truck in the distance driving towards the firebase, I pull out my LAT and shoot it, killing it and everything inside, I then start heading back towards the firebase. I walk right up to the guy, who is laying down with his shovel and doesn't even notice me, and pull out my knife I get close enough to kill him with my knife and suddenly I get TK'd . . . . .

"Nuke 'em till' they glow and use there a$$es for runway lights"
xXbrick84Xx is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-03-24, 03:24   #70
Agent Parker
Banned

Accidently requested a LAT kit (mouse glitched, I wanted a gren) on falluja. Then I see 2-3 pixel guys running across a street. I check map, see one of my teammates in the area, so I think The group I see is a bunch of ins. I aim, shoot.
Killed one of my teammates AND a civi.
Agent Parker is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
100, dumb, happened, list, things, top