project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Tales from the Front
12 Nov 2019, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Tales from the Front Share your in-game experiences playing PR:BF2.

Old 2009-06-18, 02:32   #141
Gore
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Default Re: [List] dumb things that happened to you

SL: "Move to this position" - get us to there please.

SM: Uh, you're the driver.

Gore is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-18, 21:32   #142
Froggy

Angry Re: [List] dumb things that happened to you

I was already disgruntled because I couldn't get on my clan-mates team (on Kashan). So i go fly BH's for the USA. I'm warming up and a guy hops in. I look back to see where he was in the chopper and I turn around. "HOLY ******* ****!!!!!!" This guy in the Apache didn't pay attention and was trying to take off without the warm up time and he rolled left, right into and onto my windshield. Oh yeah, guess who got punished? Me

"I looked down this scope every single day for 18 months. I swear if I close my eyes and concentrate, I can see the shadow of the reticle when I open my eyes again." - A US Marine on the ACOG reticle.
Froggy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-31, 01:49   #143
chase11394

I was just playing as Insurgents on Karbala on the Tactical Gamer server. So we were getting our asses kicked while trying to defend 2 caches right next to each other in the north west complex area. So it had been about maybe 15 minutes and they begin attacking from the south completely shitting in our cornflakes and taking down our hideout. So I was the first to spawn at a hideout we had south of the enemies position, I move up and see their firebase and a massive group of troops...with their backs to me. As I was about to run in and take everything out (trust me I was completely hidden) I get disconnected. The reason being? They wanted to make room for an admin when I was JUST about to save the game.

chase11394 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-31, 04:31   #144
ozliam41

in kashan desert i was on mec and my squad leader says he lazed something so i go to were he has lazed the tank we got 2 friendly tank there to i dident kno that the U.S. lazed our tank so i get the speach saying im locked on the the laze and i drop my bomb to bad my SLs laze went and the U.S one was there i kill me own tank instead of the enemys lol

I was in the frog
ozliam41 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-31, 04:35   #145
JKRMAUI

Leaving main base on Karbala, I had a supply truck. Came around a corner and got into a head on collision with a guntruck. Five TKs, I wasn't very happy about that. Neither was the other squad.
JKRMAUI is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-31, 23:33   #146
R5ZOR

I was with a friendly, i scrolled and click to change weapon. But the scroll menu had disappeared so i shot a bullet.
Killed the friendly.
R5ZOR is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-01, 00:53   #147
Hitman.2.5

^^^^ thts happened loads of times

Taking off in an A-10 with a unconfigured joystick (throttle worked and the taxing) but the rest I'd rather not talk about.

Derpist
Hitman.2.5 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-01, 02:51   #148
bloodthirsty_viking
Send a message via Yahoo to bloodthirsty_viking

runen froma manned hummvy on mattura, only to have it come up, start shooting the 50 at me, suppressing me, then he needs to relode or overheats, idk, and i pop up and yell "EAT AA SUCKAS" i aim down my sight, the hummvy starts moving out, and then, finnaly, i shoot, it lifts up a little and hits him =)

good times

bloodthirsty_viking is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-03, 04:30   #149
OkitaMakoto
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Send a message via AIM to OkitaMakoto Send a message via MSN to OkitaMakoto

So, just a short story to get off my chest and possibly apologize if the players are forum goers.

I recently reformatted my PC so everything has been defaulted.

I get onto an Op Archer server [CHICAGO INSURGENCY I think] and go US. I get dropped off in the mountains with my team and immediately go to get set up.

Im talking on TS with my buddies from time to time, but not since I got ingame.

We see enemy in the hills just as my friend on TS asks me a question.

I line up my shot, press my TS talk button F to respond to my buddy, and fire.

Actual events: I hit F to talk on TS, but its also my default switch weapons key, so I switch to my grenade. I mistakenly hit right click and drop a grenade right between me and a squad of US soldiers.

I make a break for it but TK two guys... then apologize profusely...

I felt like a complete noob...

I immediately went into options and turned of "F" to switch through weapons...

Embarrassing...
OkitaMakoto is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2009-08-03, 04:46   #150
crazy11
Retired PR Developer

Thats what happens when you dont play PR for a long time :P

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.- Wayne Gretzky
crazy11 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
100, dumb, happened, list, things, top