project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Tales from the Front
14 Nov 2019, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Tales from the Front Share your in-game experiences playing PR:BF2.

Old 2007-02-14, 21:21   #71
duckhunt
Retired PR Developer

verification statement:

hax
duckhunt is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-14, 21:21   #72
n00b-Commando

lol!
n00b-Commando is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-14, 21:30   #73
Robbeh

Squad posing lol
Robbeh is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-14, 21:48   #74
Pantera

Default IEDs is LOL

IEDs are LOL ... no seriously they are, esp if your in the same squad as Duckhunt...then they get even more fun

Nothing beats typing ALLAH ACKBER in main chat and blowing up that enemy hummer/apc/tank

Covering Fire!!!

hehe Good times

Pantera is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-14, 22:02   #75
Rico11b

Quote:
Originally Posted by n00b-Commando
At:
rico11b

That IS an RPG I was the one firing it...duckhunt was a witness.

Don't know if it was extreme(and constant luck..) or the fact that i stand still for a while aiming.
I noticed that my rushed shots veer of while my aimed ones rarely do. It may be luck: but i doubt it. ask duckhunt to verify.

edit: perhaps we will play a round tommorow and we can test it then ok?

First let me say that I'm not accusing anyone of lying or anything like that. I'm just trying to explain how things are happening on my end. My bubby is having similar issues, but he doesn’t do the forum thing. I've seen posts in other topics of others having somewhat similar issues. I've tried standing still for a while before firing as well. Even that seems iffy at best. Most of the time I get picked off while standing still. It seems easy pickings for snipers and other long range shooters.

Yeah I'd like to get together and play a round or two. Maybe you can teach me a thing or two about a thing or two. I usually play very late I night. I've got a brand new baby in the house, so she keeps me up late with feedings and all. My wife is usually nagging me to get off the PC and spend some time with the fam. Not to mention I usually work late in the evenings. Once in a while I can get on in the mornings, if I try real hard

Later
R
Rico11b is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-14, 22:03   #76
Rico11b

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]duckhunt
verification statement:

hax

Lmao
Rico11b is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-14, 23:29   #77
duckhunt
Retired PR Developer

its just too easy:

nice SS's darth.skyline. lol that was all pretty hilarious.

I remember setting a roadside bomb, but I got bored waiting, so I was like Darth, goto move command and setup an IED. When you got there i detonated it, lol. sry.
duckhunt is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-14, 23:42   #78
solodude23

Send a message via AIM to solodude23 Send a message via Yahoo to solodude23

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]duckhunt
Some IED detonation shots (there were no enemy survivors):

I love setting IED's there. Almost all USMC vehicles take that bridge, and its easy to hide with the nearby cover.
solodude23 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-15, 00:03   #79
luizinhuu

and that's the tree i planted on our rally point bags, i don't think it will grow much though

luizinhuu is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-15, 00:16   #80
Stealth Clobber

WN 24/7 Helmand/Basrah. This battle lasted 30 min - 1 hour (see how there is every possible hole in all structures?). I was on the insurgents. It started out with only 9 people in the server, then grew to about 30. People were chattin over VOIP, teamwork was goin on, I blew some guys out of buildings, I told everyone that we had 3 squads all at Whiskey, and we needed to spread out to Victor (UK controlled). I stayed back and defended with about 5-8 friendlies against the British (25 tickets on our side left), and they overran us at the end. So we started shooting rapidly yelling ALLAH HUAKBAR!, and launching grenade launchers with 1 ticket left on each side. And we prevailed!

268 points, 1-0, Insurgents win. DAMN STRAIGHT! Best PR round evah right there. Rounds like that are what make this mod what it is!

(BTW, this server disables Land Rovers so no crashing! )
Stealth Clobber is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
post, screenshots, v05