project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Tales from the Front
18 Nov 2019, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Tales from the Front Share your in-game experiences playing PR:BF2.

Old 2007-02-12, 03:58   #31
solodude23

Send a message via AIM to solodude23 Send a message via Yahoo to solodude23

That round was pretty fun on Al Basrah. My squad and I started out at the northern bridge on the main road that goes from the North VCP to the South VCP. We had spawned as Engineers and ammo guys and blew up vehicle after vehicle on the bridge with IED's, including many Abram's and LAV's. Never knew doing that could be so much fun.
solodude23 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-12, 04:03   #32
luizinhuu

invading

this was AWESOME. in the middle of these 4 guys there it was a rally point, i just blew it up and everyone died MWAHHAHAHA. NICE FEELING.

luizinhuu is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-12, 04:35   #33
Desertfox

Nice pixs

Desertfox is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-12, 04:43   #34
solodude23

Came upon these 3 frozen in place Chinese who attracted my attention due to their coughing.

Was playing as a sniper on EJOD earlier today, and found a pretty nifty spot. There was an enemy on the other side of the rock and for around 10 minutes their squad continued to go right where I could shoot them through the rock right in the hole of the rock:

Old 2007-02-12, 04:53   #35
Clypp

Send a message via AIM to Clypp Send a message via MSN to Clypp

Quote:
Originally Posted by solodude23
That round was pretty fun on Al Basrah. My squad and I started out at the northern bridge on the main road that goes from the North VCP to the South VCP. We had spawned as Engineers and ammo guys and blew up vehicle after vehicle on the bridge with IED's, including many Abram's and LAV's. Never knew doing that could be so much fun.
Was that on ECGN?

Some pesky insurgents snuck up to our Abrams and IEDed it in that round. You guys kept popping out of every corner and we could not cover all you you. Well played (if that was you).
Clypp is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-12, 05:03   #36
solodude23

Nah, we were laying IED's on the road in hidden spots and blowing up Abrams, LAV's, and Humvee's as they went on by.
Old 2007-02-12, 06:07   #37
Smitty4212

DesertFox, you TKed multiple friendlies because they wanted to camp a rally point?

That's pretty lame, dude. If they want to camp the rally point, let them camp it, and if the USMC want to keep spawning in on it, let your team rack up easy kills until the USMC adapt. You weren't doing anyone any favors there. Camping a rally point is not spawn camping. The other team chose to put their rally point there, and can move their rally point or not choose to spawn there. If I was an admin there I would've banned you on the spot... otherwise, I would've shot you on the spot if I saw you do that.
Smitty4212 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-12, 06:34   #38
Desertfox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smitty4212
DesertFox, you TKed multiple friendlies because they wanted to camp a rally point?

That's pretty lame, dude. If they want to camp the rally point, let them camp it, and if the USMC want to keep spawning in on it, let your team rack up easy kills until the USMC adapt. You weren't doing anyone any favors there. Camping a rally point is not spawn camping. The other team chose to put their rally point there, and can move their rally point or not choose to spawn there. If I was an admin there I would've banned you on the spot... otherwise, I would've shot you on the spot if I saw you do that.
I did not kill them, I warned them, aimed at the RALLY point and fired. They were simply... how do I put it casualty's of war?

I would much rather have 3 boots (As fuzz says ) on the ground then standing in a corner yelling

MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE

Old 2007-02-12, 06:51   #39
solodude23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desertfox
I did not kill them, I warned them, aimed at the RALLY point and fired. They were simply... how do I put it casualty's of war?
Collateral damage?
Old 2007-02-12, 06:53   #40
Desertfox

Quote:
Originally Posted by solodude23
Collateral damage?
Sure why not

Tags
post, screenshots, v05