project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
19 Nov 2019, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Old 2018-05-16, 09:20   #3061
Wicca
Supporting Member
PR Server License Moderator

Default Re: Squad: A commercial game made by developers of and inspired by PR:BF2

Quote:
Originally Posted by mectus11 View Post
I find this really funny, a mod based off of an early access game. Can't wait for this to somehow make it's way to being another buggy mess of an early access game.
I heard you like early access games... soooo

Xact Wicca is The Joker. That is all.
Wicca is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-16, 13:06   #3062
Psyko

Default Re: Squad: A commercial game made by developers of and inspired by PR:BF2

Quote:
I find this really funny, a mod based off of an early access game. Can't wait for this to somehow make it's way to being another buggy mess of an early access game.
I think you are joking. But i will correct you anyway. Project reality came before Squad.
Psyko is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2018-05-19, 17:16   #3063
Matrox
Retired PR Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psyko View Post
I think you are joking. But i will correct you anyway. Project reality came before Squad.
I think he's calling PS a mod.

If you can find the four ninjas in my post, pm me to find out the prize....

Soalic: Because Microsoft Word makes really good pictures.
Matrox is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-06, 01:47   #3064
[R-CON]​Zeno
PR:BF2 Contributor

Send a message via MSN to Zeno

http://joinsquad.com/readArticle?articleId=299

Tanks Tanks Tanks!
(And tons of other stuff)

[R-DEV]Ninja2dan: Not having a spotter is like masturbating with a cheese grater...mildly amusing at first, but generally painful and bloody in the end.

Thornehaw: If all this have been evidently true, Battlefield is a much scarier and dirtier than ever imagined. Not a conspiracy, but a possibility. If it is true, then trusting another is quite worrisome.
Zeno is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-06, 05:48   #3065
Frontliner
Project Reality Beta Tester

"Firebase Overrun Mechanic: when enemies are close to a HAB, players cannot spawn at the HAB until enemies are killed or leave - aiming to dramatically cut down on the "meat grinder style" gameplay that can be seen in V11. "

Jesus Christ finally. Good job, Fuzz.

VTRaptor: but i only stopped for less than 10 secs and that fucking awesome dude put 2 of them
]CIA[ SwampFox: well my definition of glitching is using an enemy kit to kill the enemy
Just_Dave: i have a list about PR players, and they r categorized by their skill
Para: You sir are an arse and not what the game or our community needs.
AlonTavor: Is that a German trying to make me concentrate?
Heavy Death: join PRTA instead - Teamwork is a must there.
Frontliner is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-06, 12:25   #3066
[R-CON]​mectus11

I like the UI changes, the only thing that's bothering me is this to the bottom right of the screenshot
http://media.joinsquad.com/2018/July/Recap/ui_1.jpg

I really hope there's no plans to lock roles/vehicles or make content that's not been locked before locked behind a leveling system.

mectus11 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-06, 14:47   #3067
sweedensniiperr
Supporting Member

Isnt that just the kit the player has?

sweedensniiperr is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-06, 14:50   #3068
[R-CON]​Zeno

Send a message via MSN to Zeno

Quote:
I like the UI changes, the only thing that's bothering me is this to the bottom right of the screenshot
http://media.joinsquad.com/2018/July/Recap/ui_1.jpg

I really hope there's no plans to lock roles/vehicles or make content that's not been locked before locked behind a leveling system.
The recruit kit is just for people without squads, there is no plans for locked leveling systems

[R-DEV]Ninja2dan: Not having a spotter is like masturbating with a cheese grater...mildly amusing at first, but generally painful and bloody in the end.

Thornehaw: If all this have been evidently true, Battlefield is a much scarier and dirtier than ever imagined. Not a conspiracy, but a possibility. If it is true, then trusting another is quite worrisome.
Zeno is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-06, 17:12   #3069
VTRaptor

Meh. Is this really going to be V12?
VTRaptor is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-06, 17:15   #3070
DogACTUAL

Now if they would just drop their whole arcade like approach concerning weapon stat balance, especially with exploding and fragmenting projectiles, this game could be so good. For me it feels like all the potential gets wasted by having such shallow arcade balance instad of giving weapon systems their proper punch.
If PR can do it (mostly) right and make it work, so can squad, if they want to.

Not only did the DEVs totally throw off the CAS/AA balance and make TOWs useless against tanks, no that was not enough. They also had to introduce their most controversial change yet, a 16 character limit on player names.
------------------
''Mats literally does not give a single fuck what you, me or everybody else thinks the game should be like. He doesn't care if you, me or everybody else plays the game even.'' - Frontliner
DogACTUAL is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
... hides behind, ..the alpha status, .for everything wrong, 5 fps, blur my screen, blurry, commercial, developers, game, inspired, katarn loves crysis, machinima, player forgot glass, poxo is ghey, pr > squad, prbf2, shit game, shitty blurry game, specs, squad