project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > News / Announcements > PR Event News
20 Nov 2019, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR Event News Check here for upcoming community-held events

Closed Thread

Old 2013-11-06, 23:33   #101
dutch

Send a message via MSN to dutch
Default Re: Forgotten Honor: Eastern Turmoil a PR 1.0 Campaign

Yeah congratz fellas, a great comeback! It was great fun.

This week we are finishing the graphics and prepare the tournament interface, then both sides officers can prepare the forums they need and then we open up.

We already have allot of new players and groups that are going to sign up so campaign 2 is going to be a blast!

Old 2013-11-11, 09:46   #102
dutch

Campaign #2 will open within 14 days!

Here are some "end of the campaign" from the first campaign quotes. I hope many new faces will join up, campaign #2 is going to be better and harder, the two teams will be hardcore.

Korsakov
Quote:
Great experience, I'll be joining the next campaign because of it. Best gaming moments of the year for me.
Schwab
Quote:
The whole thing was definitely worth it. Never played PR on such a high level before. I'm really looking forward for the 2nd campaign
KEIOS
Quote:
It was fun to be part of this and i will attend the second campaign for sure. Meeting you guys and fighting with you was a highlight in my gaming experience this year.
Fancykiller65
Quote:
It was awesome playing with so many people, with such teamwork
V_Nessa
Quote:
It was a big fun to play such a tournament and not only public. Great to play in an organiced team were everyone have his place.
Dzebe
Quote:
I really can't put this into words. Yeah, obviously best gaming experience ever for me. Thank you, thank you all!
VVackyVVarrior
Quote:
overall there is nothing more to say than that it has been a really awesome time!
Surfbird
Quote:
Not a die hard PR player, but I enjoy this game from time to time and it could not have been more enjoyable than with you guys.
nAyow
Quote:
playing PR in an organized and prepared way is something that we all like as players, especially on such a teamplay-based work like PR. I'll most likely sign up for the new upcoming tournament and I'm actually looking forward to it
Dansolo
Quote:
My first PR campaign and first real go at playing PR and I really enjoyed fighting with this army
Truth_Hun
Quote:
Loved it!
Hurricane_PR
Quote:
This being my first FH campaign I attended, I'm impressed with the level of dedication people have put into this. I will never look at public Project Reality the same, after having played such organized battles.

Last edited by dutch; 2013-11-11 at 18:52..
Old 2013-11-11, 18:56   #103
Kendt888

When will the forums be up and running agian (FH page?), so sign ups can proceed again?

"Everything that can go wrong, will go wrong" - Murphys law
Old 2013-11-11, 22:35   #104
dutch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendt888 View Post
When will the forums be up and running agian (FH page?), so sign ups can proceed again?
If everything goes good, then this saturday (16th November) sign ups will be open. Both Hq's are taking care of the organization of their forums, graphics etc etc

Old 2013-11-12, 19:37   #105
Kendt888

Any major changes to this campaign, compared to the last?

"Everything that can go wrong, will go wrong" - Murphys law
Old 2013-11-12, 20:57   #106
dutch

Yes

- We will be playing on sundays

- start time will be at 20.00 Berlintime 19.00 PRT we play 1 round per battle, same as campaign #1.

- We play 1 battle each two weeks

These are the major changes, there is one more major change with map selection and sides, but more on that later, it is still being discussed.

Also both teams will be very organized, team 1 is lead by Currychicken and team 2 by Vicious. They are both known for their detailed preparing of battles.

There will be around 70 players that will sign up that did not play in campaign #1. You can add those to the ones that played in campaign #1 and are going to play campaign #2, so it will be crowded.

Old 2013-11-16, 19:50   #107
dutch

Admin, can you please lock this topic

Closed Thread

Tags
campaign, eastern, forgotten, honor, turmoil