project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
11 Nov 2019, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Old 2015-02-20, 23:55   #101
tankninja1

Default Re: To All the Veteran Players and Server Admins, Be Kind to New Players!

Quote:
Originally Posted by drfreema View Post
Anyone want to guess what happened? All squads locked, then kicked. It happened twice in a row on two different servers. I guess I'll take the tag off, try to figure it out as I go, and deal with the players who don't want to let new players in.
Do you use a mic?

tankninja1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-02-21, 00:33   #102
drfreema
Default Re: To All the Veteran Players and Server Admins, Be Kind to New Players!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankninja1 View Post
Do you use a mic?
Yes. And thanks to all the people who responded positively. I'll keep trying.
drfreema is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-28, 03:32   #103
Irish Wolfhound

Hi guys, I tried to join a server today and it just said that I've been banned by Punkbuster. No explanation at all. No I'm not a hacker and I've only been playing for about 4 days and only against AI. Any idea what it could be or can you point me in the right direction of where to ask?
Irish Wolfhound is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-28, 13:07   #104
[R-MOD]IINoddyII
Forum Moderator
Supporting Member

Hi did you purchase your own copy of BF2 ?

IINoddyII is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-28, 20:28   #105
Irish Wolfhound

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-MOD]IINoddyII View Post
Hi did you purchase your own copy of BF2 ?
Ahhh. I didn't no. That might be why
Irish Wolfhound is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-03-29, 16:53   #106
Nabors

I came back to PR after years of not playing it, and I joined a game and a squad. At first, they were getting frustrated because I was driving around in circles on the motorcycle, but once I figured out that they wanted me in the transport chopper with them, it went much smoother the rest of the round. I'm not to the point where I can easily tell who is enemy/friendly on the games where the uniforms are similar, so I become the medic. I figured it's the best position I can be for my squad without being able to tell very quickly who to shoot. At least personally, every game I have been on has had a good squad that will communicate well with me. I've only gotten people mad by wasting my epipens on enemy bodies!
Nabors is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-04-05, 13:29   #107
PlaynCool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nabors View Post
I've only gotten people mad by wasting my epipens on enemy bodies!
Hehe, as long as you are having fun it's ok :P

Forgive my bad English...
PlaynCool is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-28, 17:48   #108
legionar

Well no idea, I'm also pretty new here (2 months playing, 2 weeks on forums I guess?) too, but I really never had any problems. Most of the times squads are unlocked, people inside are friendly and if you keep communicating with them and following the orders and you stay safe and do what you're supposed to do, you'll never get kicked outside. I got kicked only first time I entered the game because I was always spliting up from the squad. So my advice, first take some CO-OP matches, just so you learn how do things work in PR and then when you think you learned enough, then you should try to deploy on PvP servers.
legionar is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-05-29, 01:17   #109
TomphaA

A total newbie here! I'll be joining you veterans with a couple of my friends when the standalone is published. Got any important tips, like stuff we should focus on at first as a bunch of lil' noobies?

(I know, I know every noob is going to/has asked the same sowwie c: )
Last edited by TomphaA; 2015-05-29 at 01:24..
Old 2015-05-29, 01:30   #110
[R-MOD]Nate.
Forum Moderator
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomphaA View Post
A total newbie here! I'll be joining you veterans with a couple of my friends when the standalone is published. Got any important tips, like stuff we should focus on at first as a bunch of lil' noobies?

(I know, I know every noob is going to/has asked the same sowwie c: )
Hi and welcome to Project Reality!

I recommend you have a look at this:
https://www.realitymod.com/forum/f10...t-reality.html

Also check youtube for tutorials such as this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPYXRKuOfJo

Nate. is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
admins, kind, mentors, players, server, veteran