project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
13 Nov 2019, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Old 2017-09-10, 13:16   #1371
nycek

Default Re: Introduce Yourself to the PR Community

Hi guys and gals

I'm rathrer older gamer from Poland, newly to this community, but with strong motivation to stay and be better. Beside PR, i also play Eve Online and like games with complex, non-forgiving mechanic, and emerging gameplay... and with mature, non toxic community

See you on battlefiled!
nycek is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-30, 09:45   #1372
C150ut_Cadlum15theoutcast

Greetings!

I'm a 20 year old multimedia arts student who stumbled into Project Reality because of ModDB and first played it 2 years ago when standalone was unleashed. You can just call me Nick on the forums. Due to my incredibly long username, my in game username is going to be changed to C150utcast_ELDRIC so people can easily just call me "Eldric" or "Nick" on mumble and kinda make communication a little smoother on the field.

As per in game, I'm ready and optimistic to be assigned orders or to assign orders as either member of a squad or it's leader if need be. I fill in roles that need filling in. Need a combat medic? I'm ready to serve! Suddenly need one more extra APC crewman? sign me up! I'm not as experienced in some of these other fields (Namely CAS, Commander, and indirect fire weapons), but i'm ready to adapt and make compromises in order to help do my part in the grand scheme of the battle plan.

I love Project Reality because of it's ecosystem of true camaraderie, tense & challenging gameplay, and just really how the community is bred to make actual teamwork happen (instead of all the trailers that other games in the fps genre advertise but sorely lack in actual implementation in game with randoms) and the amazing things that happen out there as a result of the community working together. I sound like a broken record here, but i just really can't find this kind of gameplay experience anywhere else.

I'm not really too good with endings, so i'm just gonna leave it simple. I'm glad to be here and i'm ready to meet you on the field!
C150ut_Cadlum15theoutcast is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-14, 15:10   #1373
khouji

Hi guys, I'm the newest member of the crew. For my background, I'm a Web Designer at Petstreetmall which is an online store that sells pet supplies. My hobbies are playing computer games, watching sci-fi movies, and reading books. I do hope to get along with everyone.
khouji is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2018-02-12, 05:26   #1374
EricaDasilva

Hi there, I have recently joined this community
EricaDasilva is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-01, 19:41   #1375
Lonesome

Hello everyone. I´m Thor and I´m from Denmark. I love Arma3 but my pc is really bad, so I'm glad that I found this mod. Time for a "new" game^^ Cya on the battlefield Btw bringing 4-5 buddy´s
Last edited by Lonesome; 2018-03-01 at 19:44.. Reason: Email nottification
Old 2018-03-04, 19:42   #1376
RaceAddict

As you can all see by my "Join Date", I've been here a while but haven't said much. I found out about PR a few years ago and looked at it briefly but more or less just stuck with BF2. I really should have moved into PR sooner though. The best matches I played in BF2 were the ones with strong leadership and good comms, but those got rarer and rarer as time went on.

In any case, I've been playing PR (locally) over the weekend a bit, getting to know the mechanics of the game so I don't make a complete fol of myself the first time I join a server. Looking forward to getting into playing it properly as soon as I've got some free time.
RaceAddict is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2018-03-06, 02:37   #1377
nikorev

Hey everyone. I first installed Project Reality after the 1.5 update, but I didn't end up start really playing till around last week. I've played a bit of Squad, but in terms of milsim experience, I have only the few hours in Squad and Arma II and III. I find it amazing that such an old modded game has such a dedicated community, especially for the size of it. In terms of me, I like hockey. Lets go Rangers! CSGO and GMod are my two favorite games, but there are a couple other games I like too. I look forward to playing with all of you!
nikorev is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-03, 16:32   #1378
radiosmersh

Hello, I'm Anton and I from from Russia. I've known about this mod for a long time, but got to play it only a few days ago.
radiosmersh is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-06, 17:36   #1379
AirHawk

am jasser from tunisia (obvious) am new around and i barely can hold an m4 correctly :P hope i get to know more about this game.
AirHawk is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2018-07-25, 09:44   #1380
Drake111

Hi there, guys! My name is Drake, I'm 25... So, currently, I'm the incredibly lucky person because of my name. Many chicks going to crazy when they find out my name. Especially after release Drake's New Album 2018 'Scorpion'. Yeah... I just pretend to be so cool as a real Drake))) I start to sing "Kiki, do you love me? Are you riding? ..." and that's it. The damage is done. And all the girls are mine... Hahaha))) Just joking. But honestly talking, I'm so shy person... And the best area where I always able to express myself - it's Project Reality. So, I just started playing here... And I hope my skills will increase. Moreover, I'm so into sound tunes... you even cannot imagine, just believe me! Last week ago I've purchased really nice stuff for playing PR and listening to music also: https://www.smarthomegeeks.co.uk/new...-volume-limit/

The most important reason why I did it because I've graduated musician college 3 years ago. And sound to me is everything, to be honest! So, have you felt it before when you playing PR and especially when you shoot? how much sound means for you at that moment?

Looking forward to playing with you all.
Drake111 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
=r6=, akhbar, allah, ann, baria, commies, community, cool, dano, guy, hoes, introduce, melissa, mitchell, newbie, pla, usmc