project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
14 Apr 2021, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Old 2021-04-04, 12:35   #1
[SFOD-D]Sandman

Thumbs up Contract Wars & Hired Ops

Hey guys!

How have you been? Today I will give intel about some old shooter games which I have just come across this week and liking a lot so far. Some of the devs who have worked on these games are working on Escape From Tarkov for Battlestate Games right now.

The first game is "Contract Wars". It is an 11 year old game but still kicks ass. As you can guess there is not a lot of people playing it but matches are still happening. It is not on Steam cause it has its own client.

Here is the official page where you can complete the registration and download the client: https://www.contractwarsgame.com/

Note: I guess the minority of players are using internal hacks, so don't get frustrated when you die instantly.

The second game is "Hired Ops" which was released on Steam back in 2016 and become F2P some years later. Sadly its playerbase is low too.

Here is the Steam page of it: https://store.steampowered.com/app/374280/Hired_Ops/

Note: Both games are some kind of "pay to win" but hopefully you will have no problems operating with the equipment you are provided in the beginning.

I hope you have a good time playing these games!
[SFOD-D]Sandman is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2021-04-12, 22:38   #2
BETALPyDuW
Default Re: Contract Wars & Hired Ops

hello, tell me how to create a 2nd squard with APC technology? otherwise they are not allowed into apc and tank and cas!
BETALPyDuW is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
contract wars, f2p, hired ops