project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
16 Dec 2018, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Old 2018-11-25, 19:51   #1
ZektorSK

Send a message via Skype™ to ZektorSK
Talking Planning to get back into Project Reality... Has anything significantly change?

I am getting a whole new PC on Christmas and I wanted to return to Project Reality once again so that I can finally play it fluently with manageable FPS. I used to play this a year ago, so has anything significantly changed that I must know?

The last version of Project Reality I played was 1.4
ZektorSK is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-25, 19:55   #2
SucharMistrz
Project Reality Beta Tester

Default Re: Planning to get back into Project Reality... Has anything significantly change?

Quote:
GENERAL
  • Added Polish Forces.
The message is too short

Drama gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no advantage, hold no grudges, father no abuse. I shall wear no priviliges and win no approval. I shall live and die at my post. I am the admin in the madness. I am the lurker on the forums. I am the shield that guards the realms of PR-players. I pledge my life and honor to the PRTA Admin Team, for this drama and all the dramas to come. ~ PRTA MEME Department
SucharMistrz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-25, 20:00   #3
ZektorSK

Send a message via Skype™ to ZektorSK
Default Re: Planning to get back into Project Reality... Has anything significantly change?

So nothing significant in terms of gameplay?
ZektorSK is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-25, 21:26   #4
[R-DEV]​Rhino
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

https://www.realitymod.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=604

Rhino is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2018-11-25, 23:03   #5
Brotherscompany

Not much, just come back and play, the game basically the same with some things you will notice, its a great game

PR WW2 will hopefully be launched somewhere in the near future (maybey months dunno)
Brotherscompany is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
back, change, planning, project, reality, significantly