project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > News / Announcements > PR Changelogs
22 Sep 2018, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR Changelogs The changelogs for recently released Project Reality versions

Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2017, 11:25 AM   #81
Jonesick
Default Re: PR:BF2 v1.4.5.0 Changelog

Quote:
Originally Posted by FFG View Post
No patch note saying M60 removed from mill
True that, yesterday I was disappointed when I couldn't grab my favourite m60 to slaughter enemies on Grozny INS, got to use the old boring PKM instead.
Old 02-24-2017, 08:02 AM   #82
angryPiG_RUS

More Vietnamese maps when?
Old 03-01-2017, 01:09 PM   #83
Michael Z Freeman

Just when I thought I was losing touch with reality . Everything checks out OK. Is the LOD setting for LOD on textures or LOD on models, or both ?

Not sure what your're trying to achieve with "AI only vehicles". With a soldier in a tank (for example) that was not in your squad I would get a black screen and "has to be same squad" message, but it was easy enough to boot them out and not really that much of a hassle in coop/sp to be honest. Would be a real shame to lose some vehicles in this way unless there's some greater plan in play ?

EDIT: Does anyone else have issue with Squad selection menu not showing after turning on "No LOD's" ? Only the menu camera view is visible but the actual menu never appears although I can hear some menu selection sounds. Using the PR starter util to clear the shader cache fixes it.
Last edited by Michael Z Freeman; 03-03-2017 at 11:53 AM..
Closed Thread

Tags
changelog, prbf2