project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Bugs
21 Oct 2021, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Bugs If you find a bug within PR:BF2 (including PRSP), please report it here.

Old 2021-09-14, 10:54   #1
Michael Z Freeman

Default Adek Coop, no USA spawn points

No spawn points to select. Switch to Chinese and can spawn on carrier but no Chinese bots spawned. I think USA bots do spawn.

Michael Z Freeman is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-14, 17:58   #2
[R-DEV]​Suchar
PR:BF2 Developer
Project Reality Beta Tester
Default Re: Adek Coop, no USA spawn points

Will be fixed for next patch

Suchar is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-14, 19:14   #3
Michael Z Freeman

Old 2021-09-17, 02:19   #4
LangMaster

I will watch out for it in a new layers

DISCORD - Suportík#2870
LangMaster is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2021-09-28, 15:05   #5
Michael Z Freeman

Just found out that you can spawn into this map onto the squad leader

However the Chinese never spawn unless I become squad leader and get an APC to the first CP, then they do. Well a squad of them. I thought adding and FOB might get them spawning but they never did and by then the round was over.

However I did find this ...

At first I thought ... Chinese are going to DIE !

But then I realised I can't use it

Last edited by Michael Z Freeman; 2021-09-28 at 16:06..
Old 2021-10-01, 18:45   #6
LangMaster

There is not a single spawn point on the navmesh for chinese bots so they will never spawn actually until a flag is capped they will start spawning since there is alot of spawn points on each flag that are tagged for bots only. I had to save alot of resources with the navmesh since the map is big and map starts to crash if you make it too large. Though next update should fix it and should be playable a bit even with the bots on chinese side.

DISCORD - Suportík#2870
Old 2021-10-01, 19:33   #7
[R-DEV]​Suchar
PR:BF2 Developer
Project Reality Beta Tester

It was fixed in 1.6.8.0 but this (together with a few other fixes) was accidentally overwritten and 1.6.8.1 did not have these fixes included. They were reinstated earlier today with 1.6.8.2.

Suchar is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2021-10-02, 10:19   #8
Michael Z Freeman

Thanks for the fixes

Old 2021-10-02, 17:01   #9
Michael Z Freeman

I played the new version and its nice to have spawn points ! But as a Beta it still needs some work. I was playing solo but I don't think it would be that much different in Coop with more human players as the bots still have to do some work. The USA side wins in about 20 minutes. Playing as Chinese its not easy to allow something even moving towards a win for them because infantry spawn at the first CP with a single tank then all head off to the next one mostly as infantry. I've seen this behaviour before in other Coop maps; bots spawn well up at the front to capture the first points and then start spawning further back later on in the game where vehicles and aircraft are. However this won't work on this map unless the Chinese start with more captured points on the island, or if not that then they need to spawn where the vehicles are on the island (back on the shore behind the first CP) or on the carrier. Otherwise interesting map so far

Old 2021-10-04, 21:28   #10
LangMaster

Sadly the map was meant to be china as a players vs us bots, and with the amount of vehicles us has it is obvious that china will lose if it's gonna be flipped. If china would have a prsp vehicle models for their ground vehicles it would add more vehicles for china but for now they don't have anything but only player vehicles, and if i would add normal player tanks it would be again way much more easier for china (players) to be able to push through the usa forces as example on VG server.
As you could see china has now one more tank which is one man and was meant to be for bots only, sadly you cannot make it for bots only and everybody can use it, which means that everyone is gonna use the one man tank and nobody cares about the two man vehicle, which i am against about so the one man will be removed again. Give me an option to tag ground vehicles for bots only and i will make you a proper layer.

DISCORD - Suportík#2870