project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
13 Apr 2021, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 2020-05-07, 07:11   #11
UstaaB
Default Re: Developers Check Here Please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niki-Tret View Post
No no no, I didn't want to say you are speaking or promoting racism or nationalism
I just wanted to say that making groups can lead to racistic or nationalistic behavior. (because some people are stupud and just waiting for something to argue about)
Dear friend, first of all, if I have grammatical errors, I apologize, I understand what you mean and your concerns. I am a very old player. Now I am someone who values ??the player, protects the player, tries to do what the players want, and wants to see game developers, so I saw the project reality team and decided to support it. I am an Emergency Doctor and now I work hard due to covid-19. But since 2005, I have been dealing with games and programs on the computer. Just so I founded a community in Turkey and trying to manage players. Even if I don't know anything, I want to learn about coding and modification and do things like weapons, vehicles, maps and give developers for testing. Let the WWII mode come soon and be better than other games like Battlefield 5, Heroes & Generals. Because the developers of these games do not take care of their games and players, they are not interested.
UstaaB is offline
Last edited by Nate.; 2020-05-07 at 07:32..
Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-07, 10:13   #12
CptHrki
Default Re: Developers Check Here Please

UstaaB, I think you should start translating the player manual to Turkish and maybe get a server license and rent a server for your players. This would be the best way to start things off in my opinion.

If you really want to help with development, you should gather people who are good at modding, coding and 3D models and start your own work on new maps or factions and publish your projects here on the forums. Alot of the content we have right now is community-made and a well made map or faction will easily find its way into an official update.
CptHrki is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-07, 12:31   #13
UstaaB
Thumbs up Re: Developers Check Here Please

Quote:
Originally Posted by CptHrki View Post
UstaaB, I think you should start translating the player manual to Turkish and maybe get a server license and rent a server for your players. This would be the best way to start things off in my opinion.

If you really want to help with development, you should gather people who are good at modding, coding and 3D models and start your own work on new maps or factions and publish your projects here on the forums. Alot of the content we have right now is community-made and a well made map or faction will easily find its way into an official update.
I'm an emergency doctor. I am currently working hard for covid-19 reasons. In my spare time, I hang out on a computer as a hobby, I love it. I will also start twitch streams in the future. ? manage a community of players, but I'm alone now for this modding. The important thing is to test and apply the products I make in the game.
UstaaB is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-07, 12:40   #14
UstaaB
Thumbs up Re: Developers Check Here Please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
Hi UstaaB.

We generally don't do sub-forums for different languages as very few, if any of the devs can engage in that language and/or moderate it. Communities that want to engage with each other in their language normally create their own community with an optional website/forum, but some are just made on platforms like Discord etc, and then anything that community wants the devs to see, they post here in English, with help with people in that community who are versatile in both languages.

As Rabbit said, we have no shortage of suggestions or on ideas of what we could do. Most suggestions are actually more counterproductive than anything as explaining why we can't do this or that takes time away from us developing the mod, not that it stops me or other devs haha.

If by help, you mean you have some modders who want to help out with PR by making a new map or model etc, then have the most in the Community Modding Section of the forum and have them use something like Google Translate to say what they need, with maybe even the original text in their language in a quote or another section of the post, and most of the time that's good enough to get by.

Thanks.
Actually, I want to work on WWII directly. I already have games like battlefield 5, Heroes & Generals. But there are problems and deficiencies in these games. We have to create a more playable game. Some modders seeing my messages here have already sent me a private message. If we share the products we have created with you, will you consider them and add them to the game? If you approve, let's communicate accordingly, or other modders have asked for help.
UstaaB is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-07, 17:59   #15
[R-DEV]​Rhino
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

Rhino's Avatar
Default Re: Developers Check Here Please

PR:WW2 is part of PR and if you or others only want to work on WW2 content that's fine. And yes, any content developed by the community that's good enough for PR and fits it's gameplay etc gets integrated into the mod, with the approval of whoever made it of course. Every single developer for PR including myself came from the community making stuff for PR because we wanted to contribute to the mod in any way we could.

Rhino is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-08, 01:38   #16
UstaaB
Default Re: Developers Check Here Please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhino View Post
PR:WW2 is part of PR and if you or others only want to work on WW2 content that's fine. And yes, any content developed by the community that's good enough for PR and fits it's gameplay etc gets integrated into the mod, with the approval of whoever made it of course. Every single developer for PR including myself came from the community making stuff for PR because we wanted to contribute to the mod in any way we could.
Thanks for your good answer. PR: I received messages from a WWII mod project other than WWII. And different people started to reach me privately, I think we can come up with nice things. Yesterday I entered PR: BF2 mode but it was not what I expected. The mod tried to be realist but slowed down at the same time. If the in-game mobility is a little faster, the gameplay will really be better.
UstaaB is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-08, 15:53   #17
PatrickLA_CA
Supporting Member

PatrickLA_CA's Avatar
Default Re: Developers Check Here Please

Mate, I suggest spending some time with the game and getting familiar with what works and what doesn't for a while. Then you will have a much better idea of what you can do if you're still interested in modding. On a side, note, having the Turkish army will be an interesting change of scenery.

In-game: Cobra-PR
PatrickLA_CA is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-09, 01:16   #18
UstaaB
Default Re: Developers Check Here Please

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrickLA_CA View Post
Mate, I suggest spending some time with the game and getting familiar with what works and what doesn't for a while. Then you will have a much better idea of what you can do if you're still interested in modding. On a side, note, having the Turkish army will be an interesting change of scenery.
Yes, maybe. The inventory of the Turkish army has increased a lot. And it is constantly increasing.
UstaaB is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-09, 01:24   #19
Rabbit

Rabbit's Avatar
Default Re: Developers Check Here Please

You could do Maskanah and make it turkey v Armenian civilians.



AfSoccer "I just don't see the natural talent."
Rabbit is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2020-05-09, 02:50   #20
UstaaB
Default Re: Developers Check Here Please

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbit View Post
You could do Maskanah and make it turkey v Armenian civilians.

What about the Armenians?
UstaaB is offline Reply With Quote
Reply


Tags
allgamesturkey, communitiy, turkish, wwii
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT. The time now is 08:19.