project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > News / Announcements > Project Reality News
13 Apr 2021, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Project Reality News Project Reality news releases and announcements.

Closed Thread

Old 2020-04-05, 17:31   #81
SoloWing

Default Re: Project Reality: BF2 v1.6 Announced!

Old 2020-04-05, 17:34   #82
commingsoon

even if no one believes me now, ww2 hardly interests me and "fastroping" is a nice feature but I can live without it.

I noticed that this is just a game...and i also noticed that "1.6 in 2h" is only a joke. ^^

this is going in a completely wrong direction... but you know that too.

however it's all said. have a nice day.

edit:
Quote:
Well, in case you didn't before that's cool I guess but in case you did, there's no reason why you wouldn't be able to speak your mind unless you were banned already. We are - again, much unlike what many want you to believe - not opposed to our community member's view points being opposed to ours.

What you're doing however is that you're being dishonest through and through. Much like graysun earlier in this thread(and also on Discord), a number of completely wrong claims were brought up - so much so that I can only assume that it was meant to discredit the team. If what you're saying has some merit to it, then you shouldn't fear us banning you. But I'm quite confident that you're aware you're talking bullcrap while attempting to stir up others against the team. So it's no wonder why we wouldn not allow you to continue to post here. Your sole purpose is disruption, and that's not a point worthy of discussion.
where was I dishonest or made false claims? ^^
I just said that a bad mood spreads through these memes...

I have not miscredited anyone. You even published my other name and explained to me that I'm probably confused... shouldn't I rather say this sentences? and why I didn't want to take my ingame name is clearly shown here.

If you are already feeling attacked when someone says they he feels fooled by "soon" or "1.6 in 2 hours" and the mood of the players is deteriorating, I am sorry, but this is not a miscreditation, it is your hurt feelings.

but this doesn't lead to anything. we probably all agree on this.

in this sense, thanks for the conversation ^^

... not everyone who has a point of view is a troll or wants to create a bad mood.
Last edited by commingsoon; 2020-04-05 at 18:04..
Old 2020-04-05, 18:09   #83
PatrickLA_CA
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by commingsoon View Post
... not everyone who has a point of view is a troll or wants to create a bad mood.
When it makes sense and provides constructive criticism, sure.

In-game: Cobra-PR
Old 2020-04-05, 18:21   #84
commingsoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by PatrickLA_CA View Post
When it makes sense and provides constructive criticism, sure.
? that was constructive. do not scatter the meme after more than a year and/or clarify how the status of the update is. so that the mood does not get worse but better.

if that's not constructive or doesn't make sense then I'm probably really confused... ^^

anyway. have a nice day.
Old 2020-04-05, 18:44   #85
CptHrki

Quote:
? that was constructive. do not scatter the meme after more than a year and/or clarify how the status of the update is. so that the mood does not get worse but better.

if that's not constructive or doesn't make sense then I'm probably really confused... ^^

anyway. have a nice day.
Man, I don't think anyone enjoys waiting for years for the next big update but in the end, you're playing a game like no other for FREE, with devs developing it in their free time on their own will, only taking donation money. Squad for example costs $30 or whatever and pales in comparison.

Maybe if PR was a paid game I'd also be mad and ask devs to use set release dates and constant dev blogs, but this announcement means 1.6 is at most a few weeks away and I honestly don't mind that wait considering PR is already an amazing game, WW2 and other features will simply vastly improve upon it.

I don't know, maybe I'm weird for this but I just can't be mad at people who've put in a monumental amount of effort into something you can just download and play with no limitation, simply because they wanted to, instead of chasing after money or any personal gain.
Old 2020-04-05, 19:09   #86
InfantryGamer42

Quote:

anyway. have a nice day.
First, as many have said. Soon and 1.6 in 2 hours meme were made by community. So your story about community being disappointed because of trolling PR devs (hey, they do not have anything better to do, god forbid develop game) is just big delusion on your part. If you cant take joke that is completely on your side.

Second, PR team does not have any obligation to you or any other PR player to do what they do for this game (lets be honest it is not mod anymore). They take there free time from there life so your unhappy ass can have fun in the game whit out even saying thank you to them, not even to talk about donating some money so Forum and other essential things can run. They do not give out release date (because that does not exist in this game), like some other games that do not even delivere half of things they promise in "road maps" and other forms of planing. And this is not new news. It is something that pretty much any player of PR knows after playing PR for few days. So it is not surprising that people at least consider that you are troll, because It is impossible that somebody did not explain that to you in same moment either during game time or on forums.
Old 2020-04-05, 23:33   #87
Wicca
Supporting Member
PR Server License Moderator

Frontliner and Mineral, you have way more patience than me XD

Looking forward to 1.6

Will we see a remake of the 0.5 trailer?!

Xact Wicca is The Joker. That is all.
Old 2020-04-06, 05:32   #88
[R-DEV]Mineral
PR:BF2 Lead Designer
Supporting Member
PR Server License Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wicca View Post

Will we see a remake of the 0.5 trailer?!
Wasn't PRTA making that?

Old 2020-04-06, 06:24   #89
Wicca
Supporting Member
PR Server License Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mineral View Post
Wasn't PRTA making that?

Xact Wicca is The Joker. That is all.
Old 2020-04-06, 10:42   #90
B2P1

Will there be measures against hacking in 1.6? Game has become unplayable because of it, and with viirus we saw how blatantly obvious and out in the open they can be with it even.
Closed Thread