project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
23 Jan 2021, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Old 2020-11-29, 22:08   #1
BlackHand787
Default PR Dashboard

I made a dashboard for some basic stats from completed PR matches (gathered from tracker files thanks in large part to Mineral's parsing code). I hope someone finds this interesting or useful. Let me know what you think!

On the boxplots for insurgency, the number of tickets listed for insurgents is the (number of caches they have left) * 100.
BlackHand787 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-29, 22:35   #2
Coalz101

Default Re: PR Dashboard

It's interesting, I wish it updates in real-time though. Also Fallujah and Muttrah or general seeding maps used everyday so if anyone wonders why they are up there, that is why.

Edit: Attach a number to each map in top 10+ it's difficult to read otherwise.
Coalz101 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-30, 09:05   #3
[R-MOD]Nate.
Forum Moderator
Project Reality Beta Tester
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackHand787 View Post
I made a dashboard for some basic stats from completed PR matches (gathered from tracker files thanks in large part to Mineral's parsing code). I hope someone finds this interesting or useful. Let me know what you think!

On the boxplots for insurgency, the number of tickets listed for insurgents is the (number of caches they have left) * 100.
Nice tool! Which servers is the data from?

Nate. is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-30, 18:03   #4
BlackHand787

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coalz101 View Post
It's interesting, I wish it updates in real-time though. Also Fallujah and Muttrah or general seeding maps used everyday so if anyone wonders why they are up there, that is why.

Edit: Attach a number to each map in top 10+ it's difficult to read otherwise.
Yeah, I don't know a great way to get it to update like that. I can try to update the dataset semi-regularly. I tried to combat the Fallujah/Muttrah a bit by only including matches with only 50 players or more (kind of arbitrary I guess). I could try and put numbers on if it makes it more readable.
Old 2020-11-30, 18:06   #5
BlackHand787

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate. View Post
Nice tool! Which servers is the data from?
Thank you! The data is from FCV, HOG, Gamma Group, PRTA, DIVSUL, SSG, Russian Reality PROS, and CSA. If I'm missing any let me know, and I'll see if I can find the the trackers.
Old 2020-12-01, 08:08   #6
[R-DEV]Mats391
PR:BF2 Lead Developer
Supporting Member

Nice stuff, but I think should increase minimum players. 50 players is rather low, I would maybe go for 75 or so

Mineral: TIL that Wire-guided missiles actually use wire
Mats391 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-23, 11:02   #7
[R-DEV]​Rusty_42
PR:BF2 Developer

Would be nice to select v1.6.4
Rusty_42 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2020-12-23, 23:19   #8
BlackHand787

Updated so you can now see v1.6.4. It also now only reflects matches with 75 players or more. I might add a slider later so you can change that there. No surprise, looks like Adak is the favorite so far (though it might be more fun for the US).
Old 2020-12-26, 17:33   #9
[at]Vio-Lence

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackHand787 View Post

Pretty tight! It would be sweet to have a tab for only AAS and another for only INS maps with that winner breakdown.
Also in the winner stats section the bar chart on the right doesn't have a title.

In game name: Vio-Noob__
[at]Vio-Lence is offline Reply With Quote