project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Community Modding
21 Jul 2019, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Community Modding Making or wanting help making your own asset? Check in here

Old 2007-08-17, 03:27   #21
Expendable Grunt

Send a message via ICQ to Expendable Grunt Send a message via AIM to Expendable Grunt Send a message via MSN to Expendable Grunt Send a message via Yahoo to Expendable Grunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by l|Bubba|l View Post
First or second version?

The second need much more memory.
The one the word ZIP links me to.

Former [DM] captain.

The fact that people are poor or discriminated against doesn't necessarily endow them with any special qualities of justice, nobility, charity or compassion. - Saul Alinsky
Expendable Grunt is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-17, 14:02   #22
l|Bubba|l

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expendable Grunt View Post
The one the word ZIP links me to.
This was the first version.
Quote:
Please unpack this zip-file in your Battlefield 2 main directory.
Confirm the overwriting question.
Did you done that or have you tryed to unpack file by file?

l|Bubba|l is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-18, 13:37   #23
Jonny

Is it OK if someone in my clan modifies the map for training purposes, if we keep the modified version within the clan?
Jonny is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-18, 17:26   #24
l|Bubba|l

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonny View Post
Is it OK if someone in my clan modifies the map for training purposes, if we keep the modified version within the clan?
It's only a modifyed gameplayobjects.con. You can do what you want.
But it would be nice if you publish your version in this thread.

Old 2007-08-18, 17:37   #25
youm0nt

I remember in the 0.6 beta when I created a local server and got into a vehicle, it would show the vehicle's health in the upper left corner of the screen (that's where the QM talks, etc). I used the PR practice config to show that.

So how do I show the vehicle's health when I make a local server for this version of PR 0.6? Is it in the realityconfig_private.py? I checked there and couldn't find anything related to show the vehicle's health.

(o,o)
|)__)

-"-"-
O RLY?
youm0nt is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-18, 20:51   #26
Jonny

Quote:
Originally Posted by l|Bubba|l View Post
It's only a modifyed gameplayobjects.con. You can do what you want.
But it would be nice if you publish your version in this thread.
Thanks, I just found out my clan may be disbanding though , so it may not happen afterall.

Also three of us downloaded hamachi, to try the map with more than one player, but everytime we tried to connect it would load into the map and then CTD. It would not crash during the loading or verifying stage but only when we could join the map. Can anyone repeat this and find a possible solution?

We could join an Al Basrah map however without problems, so it wouldn't appear to be a problem with the programs, just this particular map.
Old 2007-08-19, 01:12   #27
l|Bubba|l

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonny View Post
Thanks, I just found out my clan may be disbanding though , so it may not happen afterall.

Also three of us downloaded hamachi, to try the map with more than one player, but everytime we tried to connect it would load into the map and then CTD. It would not crash during the loading or verifying stage but only when we could join the map. Can anyone repeat this and find a possible solution?

We could join an Al Basrah map however without problems, so it wouldn't appear to be a problem with the programs, just this particular map.
I tested it with my friend on hamachi and it works.
Could it be that your friends didn't downloaded the same version of the map modification?

Old 2007-08-19, 16:12   #28
Jonny

No, we all used the same link, the one in the original post in this thread called http://rapidshare.com/files/44042013...raining_v2.zip, however two of us have routers, which prevented us from hosting the server but not from playing on the Al Basrah one we started.
Old 2007-08-19, 16:20   #29
l|Bubba|l

The link in the orginal post is
http://rapidshare.com/files/43913529...6_Training.zip
and not
http://rapidshare.com/files/44042013...raining_v2.zip

Old 2007-08-19, 16:25   #30
Jonny

No, the link that I put up IS in the first post in this thread...

Tags
coding, mode, training