project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Feedback > Infantry
20 Jul 2019, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 2011-11-15, 19:52   #21
Raufbold
Default Re: Taliban G3

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-MOD]Spec View Post

Due to the lack of the 'HK slap', the mechanism of the weapon might be slowed down by the user on accident, leading to a failure to feed the next round.
Can you source this? During G3 training we were explicitly instructed not to do what you call the "hk slap"
Raufbold is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-15, 21:54   #22
[R-MOD]Spec
Forum Moderator
Supporting Member

Think I read it in the manual by HK, no idea where I had that... But it appears that there's contradicting sources here, so... Might be that I'm wrong, wasn't drafted.

--- currently reduced activity ---
Thanks to [R-MOD]IINoddyII for the signature!
Old 2011-11-16, 00:51   #23
Dev1200

I did, however, read on the release somewhere around the time germans were released, where they did add the new reloading animations.

I dunno who it was, maybe chuc, said that the "less popular" reloading method (or something of that nature) will be for the unconventional factions.

Nothing about jamming or anything of that sort.

Dev1200 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-16, 03:06   #24
[R-MOD]Spec
Forum Moderator
Supporting Member

Yeah, I didn't mean to say it will automatically jam. The G3/MP5 series of firearms, to my knowledge, is more likely to jam if one accidentally doesn't pull the handle all the way back before releasing it - which is more likely to happen if you don't use the little thingy in which to rest the handle. It's still only happening with user error.

But ask an MA for these things, tbh, I'm not competent enough.

--- currently reduced activity ---
Thanks to [R-MOD]IINoddyII for the signature!

Tags
taliban