project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > Off-Topic Forums > Off-Topic Discussion
07 Dec 2021, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Off-Topic Discussion For all discussions not related to PR. No Spam.

Old 2015-12-14, 10:42   #1681
Nebsif
Supporting Member

Default Re: Squad: A commercial game made by developers of and inspired by PR:BF2

Bumping up roma's vid for release cause me thinks just spamming tacticool milsim vids out there w/o fun comms doesnt set the game apart enough for newguys
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZD8t8OLCSCI slap a [public gameplay] tag to emphasize and gg

sry for engrish

Nebsif is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-14, 14:16   #1682
Raklodder
Supporting Member

Default Re: Squad: A commercial game made by developers of and inspired by PR:BF2

I just received my Steam-key!
Raklodder is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-14, 17:06   #1683
DesmoLocke
Supporting Member

Send a message via AIM to DesmoLocke

I'm looking forward to more frantic forest firefights on Fool's Road with all the new players!

PR player since 0.5 (Feb 2007)
DesmoLocke is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-14, 21:22   #1684
Z-trooper
Retired PR Developer

In case some of you gents are joining us tomorrow, but don't know how to play, here are some community made tutorials to get you started:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?lis...qVGd8XzxGvWlYh

We will be releasing a mini series of our own, but not all episodes will be ready for launch day, so refer to the above, or our manual: http://downloads.joinsquad.com/Manua...Manual_1_0.pdf

And learn form experienced squad leaders in game. It looks like we convinced a good bunch of our alpha backers to be good examples and help shape up the new recruits in to the players and play style the community is looking for

"Without geometry, life is pointless"
Z-trooper is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-14, 22:00   #1685
Ratface
Retired PR Developer

Good read! Few nitpicks:

Page 14 and 37, using "Attach" instead of "Attack"

I'll edit anymore in I see

Last edited by [R-DEV]Ratface; 2015-12-14 at 22:19..
Old 2015-12-14, 22:02   #1686
[R-CON]​Frontliner
PR:BF2 Contributor
Project Reality Beta Tester

8x8=64km?
PR's "4km" maps are 16km?, the header hasn't been corrected even after all these years.

VTRaptor: but i only stopped for less than 10 secs and that fucking awesome dude put 2 of them
]CIA[ SwampFox: well my definition of glitching is using an enemy kit to kill the enemy
Just_Dave: i have a list about PR players, and they r categorized by their skill
Para: You sir are an arse and not what the game or our community needs.
AlonTavor: Is that a German trying to make me concentrate?
Heavy Death: join PRTA instead - Teamwork is a must there.
Frontliner is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-14, 22:20   #1687
Ratface
Retired PR Developer

You're right, edited it, just go so used to calling them 4km maps that I didn't think about it haha.

Ratface is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-15, 03:32   #1688
tankninja1

How's squad going?

tankninja1 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-15, 08:33   #1689
BloodyDeed
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

It's released wuaaaahhh (early access though)

BloodyDeed is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2015-12-15, 09:18   #1690
Zeno

Send a message via MSN to Zeno

player numbers are looking good compared to what time of day it is. This is very promising!

[R-DEV]Ninja2dan: Not having a spotter is like masturbating with a cheese grater...mildly amusing at first, but generally painful and bloody in the end.

Thornehaw: If all this have been evidently true, Battlefield is a much scarier and dirtier than ever imagined. Not a conspiracy, but a possibility. If it is true, then trusting another is quite worrisome.
Zeno is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
... hides behind, ..the alpha status, .for everything wrong, 5 fps, blur my screen, blurry, commercial, developers, game, inspired, katarn loves crysis, machinima, player forgot glass, poxo is ghey, pr > squad, prbf2, shit game, shitty blurry game, specs, squad