project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > News / Announcements > Project Reality News
11 Dec 2019, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Project Reality News Project Reality news releases and announcements.

Old 2019-10-31, 14:43   #131
ploxdead
PR Server License Moderator
Default Re: PR:BF2 v1.6/WW2 Status Update March 2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dippy-the-Skippy View Post
It has C O M E.
2 hours
ploxdead is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-01, 11:14   #132
Stulander
Supporting Member

What would be nice is some sort of concentrated effort to get more people to play the game again. I've largely stopped playing, I'll come back every few months and play a round just to be insanely disappointed because the attitude of the playerbase has shifted. Nobody really wants to play AAS as much. It seems like there is a disproportionality large number of players who just want to drive around in bomb cars screaming instead of playing as a team. The importance of playing as a squad is almost entirely lost.

I think I'm having a hard time accepting this game is dead. I'm gonna go cry. Squad is bad.

Project Awesome server admin.

http://reddit.com/r/projectmilsim
Stulander is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-04, 16:52   #133
Grzesiek1987

When the 1.6 will be?? Give us, one map of WW2, and evrybody, will be happy...ehh
Grzesiek1987 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-04, 18:28   #134
[R-CON]​Suchar
PR:BF2 Contributor
Project Reality Beta Tester
PR Server License Moderator

2 hours

prta is known for his lack of "authority" on cheaters, your server your rules if you want to close an eye on him do so ~ A guy (who was proven to be a cheater next day) right after reporting another cheater
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Suchar is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-06, 00:36   #135
Tony_AbbottPBUH

hilarious meme and all but it actually is fucked to truly have no timeline
Tony_AbbottPBUH is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-06, 05:35   #136
[R-DEV]​AlonTavor
PR:BF2 Developer
PR Server License Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony_AbbottPBUH View Post
hilarious meme and all but it actually is fucked to truly have no timeline
Welcome to volunteer projects.
AlonTavor is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-11, 01:40   #137
ajthenoob

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stulander View Post
What would be nice is some sort of concentrated effort to get more people to play the game again. I've largely stopped playing, I'll come back every few months and play a round just to be insanely disappointed because the attitude of the playerbase has shifted. Nobody really wants to play AAS as much. It seems like there is a disproportionality large number of players who just want to drive around in bomb cars screaming instead of playing as a team. The importance of playing as a squad is almost entirely lost.

I think I'm having a hard time accepting this game is dead. I'm gonna go cry. Squad is bad.
I find that AAS is still pretty active, and the vote is usually split between AAS and INS. At least on HOG server.

I remember when it first went standalone - 1K+ players. I'm certain WW2 will bring back all the old heads. Squad is not a good replacement for PR as much as I'd like it to be.

PR feels the same but I do see a slight decline in SLs. It's hard to be good at it.
ajthenoob is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-12, 13:42   #138
Arab
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajthenoob View Post
I find that AAS is still pretty active, and the vote is usually split between AAS and INS. At least on HOG server.

I remember when it first went standalone - 1K+ players. I'm certain WW2 will bring back all the old heads. Squad is not a good replacement for PR as much as I'd like it to be.

PR feels the same but I do see a slight decline in SLs. It's hard to be good at it.
Yeah I remember those times, that was around v1.3. Still amazes me how many players we had and I'm hopeful that we will reach these numbers once WW2 is ready

I somewhat agree with SL difficulty, but it's easier when everyone is working together in a squad giving attack plan suggestions, guesses on enemy positions on-top of the usual squad member callouts rather than having the SL do everything. Kind of like mini-SL's working for a boss SL who calls the final shots and even splits the squad into mini-squads.

Check out my music @ RaffiGee, available in Google Music, iTunes Music, Spotify, Amazon Music and more - via DistroKid:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyr...GYTM-WO5EmKp9A
Arab is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-14, 18:34   #139
Stulander
Supporting Member

I hope WW2 brings people back. I love SLing, I did it basically every round. It's tiresome when people don't listen to you at all and go on special sniper missions even though you told them you don't want them doing that. That's exactly what I keep experiencing, or they just don't have a microphone. I don't think some of the newer players realise how satisfying it is to have a plan and pull it off. No other game does it like PR.

I'm going to try to get people to play when the WW2 update comes out.

Project Awesome server admin.

http://reddit.com/r/projectmilsim
Stulander is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2019-11-20, 07:35   #140
fenriz9000
Supporting Member
PR Server License Administrator

dont worry, you will get used to play other games.
fenriz9000 is offline Reply With Quote