project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Clans > Clan Recruitment
10 Jul 2020, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Clan Recruitment Post here if you are looking for a clan, or wish to advertise vacancies within yours.

Old 2016-05-24, 20:22   #21
Tiger1
Supporting Member
Default Re: MeRk Recruitment is now open!

Evening lads,

Bluffer, Dr. Hax all respect to MERK. You are a clan which as been around in the Project Reality community for a long time. Like NEW, 3AC, OD-S and TP.

Recently there is some collaboration between a few clans in PR to assist in getting your PR server filled.
This last sunday there was a fuck-up. Behind the scenes it has been settled. I've got a "liason" in direct contact with your server administration lads.

I however still have some words to settle with the individual MERK Cawacs. can be found in every organisation or group. We have reached out to our contact in MERK via our unofficial means in order to get in contact with MERK Cawacs, sadly this has not worked.

Therefore I am making this post in your recruitment thread.
This post is not a attack on "MERK" as a clan. It is to settle a dispute with one your members.

You can contact me on steam [TP]Andersson

MERK Cawacs you now know how to get in contact..

mod edit: user warned for foul language and lack of respect.

t
Last edited by Tiger1; 2016-05-28 at 11:02..
Old 2016-05-25, 12:02   #22
fecht_niko
Banned
Default Re: MeRk Recruitment is now open!

If you have any issues with a CERTAIN member and not the clan itself as you described it, I would suggest to use their report thread:

http://merkpr.co.uk/forum/m/654690/viewforum/214811

POV 1-1
Niko
fecht_niko is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
merk, open, recruitment