project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Tales from the Front
15 Nov 2019, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Tales from the Front Share your in-game experiences playing PR:BF2.

Old 2008-02-21, 19:34   #31
BabaGurGur
Banned

lol.

I liked what u said, made me laugh
BabaGurGur is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-22, 03:10   #32
ExtremeNoobinator

When I got one of those MEC transport choppers and slid it across the ground into a taxiing jet.
ExtremeNoobinator is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-22, 23:32   #33
=SCaitan=

Send a message via MSN to =SCaitan=

I prefer driving over engineers who just finished to repair me...actually I never found a good excuse.

=SCaitan= is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-02, 22:47   #34
MirindoR

hey, what will happen if i drive over this empty insurgent car with the support truck?

***BOOM!***

...shoulda known..

what we need is silenced weapons.
MirindoR is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-05, 18:25   #35
black-wolf

I was covering the back of my squad, turnd around and saw A hostile A wanted to kill him, but he took cover. But stil I tried to kill him, so i killed 3 squadmembers, including my SL :/
black-wolf is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-05, 18:31   #36
Cyrax-Sektor

Yesterday, playing Insurgency, I put C4 on an Insurgent spawn point. Then I proceed to knife it. It explodes, taking down the four adjacent walls, and sending me flying.

I don't know what was wrong with me then.

Cyrax-Sektor is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-05, 19:34   #37
Rezza(Ultra$hot)

The most noobish moment i felt was as we were walking on fools road to train station we walked 1.5 kms when we came close to a hill at train station and we had 2 full squads with were with us but i was the sl and i said sorry guys i forgot the officer kit guys i never heard such yells in the same time and everybody left my squad that was the moment i felt i was the biggest noob in the whole world but then i had honored myself as the best pilot in alburj that day
Rezza(Ultra$hot) is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-06, 19:35   #38
KingLorre

id kinda wreck the deploy bunker/firebase everytime i use it... xD
KingLorre is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-08, 04:43   #39
jaspercat444

My moment was in the map Al Kufrah Oilfield, or something like that, and we were the British. I was in a tank with my SL, another guy as the gunner, and me as an Engineer with the .50. Anyway,we drove into one of the Flag areas, and there were a bunch of mines. At the moment, I was talking to somebody and didn't realize the SL was talking to me. By the time I put the headphones back on, the SL was saying "Jasper! Get out of the tank and disarm the mines! Now!" and all I could type into teamspeak (do not have a mic) was "oops..."
Another time, it was in Al Basrah, I was the British Army at their main base. The squad leader was asking something about where we should go next. I didn't know he was talking to me, and another guy was typing "Wow, he's deaf" Then the SL, very desperate, started typing. I still didn't know he was talking to me. And that same guy said "He's blind, too" I dind't figure out he was talking to me until he said my name. Both of them were really embarassing...
jaspercat444 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-08, 05:33   #40
SpecterOfWar

I had just got done playing vanilla (i know i know, don't chastise me just yet) got into a Gulf of Oman WAC on the Marine side, and the Cobra needed a gunner.....I'm sure you can see where this is going....I run up and just hop in......nuff said....DOH!

SpecterOfWar is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
felt, list, moment, noob