project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 Tales from the Front
22 Nov 2019, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Developer Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 Tales from the Front Share your in-game experiences playing PR:BF2.

Old 2008-03-08, 13:04   #41
[R-MOD]Mongolian_dude
Forum Moderator

Every now and then, I find myself flying an asset and trying to type.
This is no biggie, but when you lag whilst trying to press J, K or L to initiate text, the text bar wont appear.

....Considering that E is a very frequent letter, you might find yourself looking into your own cockpit, from the outside, before plummeting to earth.

...mongol...

Military lawyers engaged in fierce legal action.
Mongolian_dude is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-08, 13:41   #42
Viper5

Yesterday on EJOD a LAV tried to play Chicken with a Abrams crewed by Evilhomer + I. He lost, we collided, and then I went to move turret towards a target.

BOOOM

Misfire, the poor LAV never knew what hit em
Viper5 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-13, 06:26   #43
Guardian[]B()b
Supporting Member

any bad TK's of course but I think my worse was on an older map, charging a smoked CP bunker with grenade and full auto and getting 1,2,3 TK's. Seems my squad got there before me,
Guardian[]B()b is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-14, 10:22   #44
sunken

jusst got teamswitched and tried to find an desent squad.. found one with realy good players and..

forgott witch team i was on and killed 3 squadmemebers at point blank range.
sunken is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-14, 10:52   #45
MadTommy
Supporting Member

Standing in the middle of my squad... with my left hand slightly misplaced on the keyboard.. rather than having it on WASD it's on ESDF. I instinctively go to side step and pull up my rifle sights.. so what actually happens is I switch weapons to grenade, and then right click.. dropping it at my feet.

I run off screaming in voip grenade! grenade!... when i sheepishly come back most of the squad are missing limbs or splattered far and wide... this has happened more than once.
MadTommy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-15, 15:19   #46
Jantje|NL^

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadTommy View Post
Standing in the middle of my squad... with my left hand slightly misplaced on the keyboard.. rather than having it on WASD it's on ESDF. I instinctively go to side step and pull up my rifle sights.. so what actually happens is I switch weapons to grenade, and then right click.. dropping it at my feet.

I run off screaming in voip grenade! grenade!... when i sheepishly come back most of the squad are missing limbs or splattered far and wide... this has happened more than once.
hehe

I can see myself doing the same..

[SH] JantjevanLeiden / / Niet volgen maar Leiden.

marcoelnk;
youre one a crazy detail-obsessed guy

[R-PUB]Hfett;
"youre one a crazy detail-obsessed guy" So true
Jantje|NL^ is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-18, 06:00   #47
FockeWulf_

I've been long time wondering why i dont hit with m16+acog, and today i tried to shoot with tip of the triangle, not with tip of the line and got like 10 kills in 3 minutes.I really felt like noob.
FockeWulf_ is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-18, 12:57   #48
Epim3theus

Mine was when i fired a TOW in to the sandbag wall surrounding it fully expecting to blow myself and the TOW up. But i just had to do it, no restraint overcome with the wish to kill someone. Turned out to be myself. Noob wait for it.

If you can read this the bitch fell off.
Epim3theus is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-18, 16:38   #49
MadTommy
Supporting Member

Just look what i did on Archer!!

YouTube - How not to ambush, PR 0.75 Operation Archer

what a noob!
MadTommy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 2008-03-18, 17:49   #50
Wasteland

https://www.realitymod.com/forum/f83...st-roping.html

Only time I've ever been a noob in my entire PR career. Apart from that I'm so leet it scares even myself sometimes.

Originally Posted by: ArmedDrunk&Angry
we don't live in your fantastical world where you are the super hero sent to release us all from the bondage of ignorance
Originally Posted by: [R-MOD]dunehunter
don't mess with wasteland, a scary guy will drag you into an alleyway and rape you with a baseballbat
Wasteland is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
felt, list, moment, noob